• You are here
  • Forum Header
  • Topics not covered in other forums.
SunshineSue
Platinum Boarder
Life is sweeter for this!

Furthur Forum March Madness 2014!!

#315708 4 months, 1 week ago
It's once again that lovely time of year when the air is filled with the squeaking of rubber on wood and the groans of a million brackets being blown!! I just love March Madness!!

I've renewed last year's Yahoo pool to add some extra excitement to the games. If you were in last year, you'll get an email invitation, or should be getting one, let me know if you don't. Folks that haven't played before are encouraged to join, no basketball knowledge is required. Friends and family of FFF are also invited to the party! The private pool ID is #72745 and the password is furthur. The brackets should be available to fill sometime this Sunday evening, March 16th, after the Selection Special, which airs at 6 pm ET on CBS. The play-in games begin on Tuesday, but the real fun starts just after noon EDT on Thursday, March 20th. So sign up at Yahoo, and join the fun!! The main prize is a year of bragging rights for the champion, but if the winner is CD-friendly, I'd love to throw in a set of Paradise Waits discs, or another show of choice.

Let the games and couch potatoing begin!!!!

www.yahoo.com/TourneyPickem

marchmadness.png

Last Edit: 4 months, 1 week ago by SunshineSue.
The following user(s) said Thank You: 23atwell, pink11
avettsister
Junior Boarder

Re: Furthur Forum March Madness 2014!!

#315822 4 months, 1 week ago
Just got my E-Mail ! Thanks Sunshine Sue for putting this together for us. I guess I better do a little homework, I haven't watched one game yet this year. It's always fun, even though I usually do crappy. Good luck to you and everyone YAY!!!!!
The following user(s) said Thank You: SunshineSue
SunshineSue
Platinum Boarder

#315830 4 months, 1 week ago
Good, I'm glad the emails went out OK! Although given that you came in second last year, if memory serves me correctly, you can forget that "do crappy" stuff. You're the one to beat this year!!
The following user(s) said Thank You: avettsister
illuminaughty
Platinum Boarder

#315861 4 months, 1 week ago
i used to watch college b-ball, cause i lived in Ky. and we kicked the nations collective ass at it.
im gonna call it now,
LUVAL cardinals for the SEC, or UK.
Denver Man
Platinum Boarder
On the day I was born daddy sat down and cried

#315894 4 months, 1 week ago
I am in thanks!!
I went walkin' out last summer
Tryin' to find a breath of air
I went walkin' on the mountain
A friend had told me I'd find you there
perry
Senior Boarder

#316304 4 months, 1 week ago
Thanks for the email! I might as well burn a DVD for the winner now, because I know zilch about hoops. Billion dollar prize to a perfect bracket!
SunshineSue
Platinum Boarder

#316313 4 months, 1 week ago
illuminaughty wrote:
i used to watch college b-ball, cause i lived in Ky. and we kicked the nations collective ass at it.
im gonna call it now,
LUVAL cardinals for the SEC, or UK.

I think Louisville looks pretty good, too. I'd welcome the chance to meet them in the finals again, but with a different outcome this year!!
Warlock
Platinum Boarder

#316574 4 months, 1 week ago
okay. I'm in again !!! for some reason your e-mail went to my spam folder : - (
SunshineSue
Platinum Boarder

#316653 4 months ago
Looks like we have 10 folks in the pool already, but there's plenty of time to sign up and enter a bracket. Plus you can transfer it right over to the Billion Dollar Bracket challenge. I'm having fun thinking about spending that money. Needless to say, there's a private Furthur concert involved, to which you're all invited!!

The Yahoo pool ID is 72745 and the password is furthur. Come on and join in the Madness, one and all!!

www.yahoo.com/TourneyPickem
perry
Senior Boarder

#316733 4 months ago
Two very different picks for both challenges. I read that ESPN has had only one person ever to correctly pick the first round. Logan is in as well.
Time to create page: 0.50 seconds