• Forum Header
  • Topics not covered in other forums.
ol chicken scratch
Junior Boarder

Re: NFL Free Agency

#315454 5 months, 1 week ago
MJD led the league in rushing a couple years back & he was ALL the Jags had for an offense. I'm excited about where I hope they're heading, but I hope he catches on with a team who's time is now.
The following user(s) said Thank You: 23atwell
23atwell
Platinum Boarder
I love what I love and I want it that way

#317647 4 months, 3 weeks ago
Ok, since the last time I talked about the Raiders, I was not hopeful. Today Im hopeful and I believe they have done the best they could so far and bringing in Maurice was good move to run with McFadden. I hope they pick up D Jackson today. Silver and Black are BACK!!

I also cant wait to see Johnny Football play, where ever he goes. Im caught up in the hype.
And I'm going to sit right here until I die
SunshineSue
Platinum Boarder
Life is sweeter for this!

#317649 4 months, 3 weeks ago
23atwell wrote:
Ok, since the last time I talked about the Raiders, I was not hopeful. Today Im hopeful and I believe they have done the best they could so far and bringing in Maurice was good move to run with McFadden. I hope they pick up D Jackson today. Silver and Black are BACK!!

I also cant wait to see Johnny Football play, where ever he goes. Im caught up in the hype.

I thought of you when I saw that MJD signed with Oakland, I always liked him. I thought he was going to be my smart dark-horse fantasy pick last year, but it didn't exactly turn out like I planned. Hopefully this year will be better!
The following user(s) said Thank You: 23atwell
Equinox
Platinum Boarder

#317655 4 months, 3 weeks ago
See what happens with D. Jax. The word is the Eagles cut him this week because they uncovered some serious ties he has to some LA street gangs. That's why they chose not to trade him. Didn't want to have to deal with the baggage. It's on ESPN.
"Got any nails?"
"No!"
"Got any flies?"
SunshineSue
Platinum Boarder
Life is sweeter for this!

#317665 4 months, 3 weeks ago
Equinox wrote:
See what happens with D. Jax. The word is the Eagles cut him this week because they uncovered some serious ties he has to some LA street gangs. That's why they chose not to trade him. Didn't want to have to deal with the baggage. It's on ESPN.

Assuming they have the evidence to back it up, I think it speaks well of the Eagle's organization to dump him, rather than trade him. Good for them!

On another note, it was very strange to see the Seahawk's usually cranky Richard Sherman chatting it up with Condoleeza Rice at last night's Stanford basketball game. Apparently they even tweeted a selfie. Now that's an odd couple!!

condiandsherman.jpg
23atwell
Platinum Boarder
I love what I love and I want it that way

#317670 4 months, 3 weeks ago
Shermans a media genius. Hes smart
And I'm going to sit right here until I die
Equinox
Platinum Boarder

#317686 4 months, 3 weeks ago