• Forum Header
  • Topics not covered in other forums.
neverstop66
Platinum Boarder

Re: Gov't Mule

#31638 3 years, 2 months ago
wlewis wrote:
i never really got into gov't mule---listened to some of their albums, seen them live quite a number of times at festivals and what not...i like warren as a guitarist, but like someone else mentioned--mule is a bit heavy for me

that is cool about the exodus thing---my uncle was there last year he loved it----said he went a day early and saw them jamming out and doing a "soundcheck"---he was the only one present for it, got to hang with warren after for a while

dude. I woke up soooo hungry and I want to take a bite out of that killer sandwich you got there, or whatever it is.
wlewis
Platinum Boarder

Re: Gov't Mule

#31686 3 years, 2 months ago
neverstop66 wrote:
wlewis wrote:
i never really got into gov't mule---listened to some of their albums, seen them live quite a number of times at festivals and what not...i like warren as a guitarist, but like someone else mentioned--mule is a bit heavy for me

that is cool about the exodus thing---my uncle was there last year he loved it----said he went a day early and saw them jamming out and doing a "soundcheck"---he was the only one present for it, got to hang with warren after for a while

dude. I woke up soooo hungry and I want to take a bite out of that killer sandwich you got there, or whatever it is.

keith it is a gigantic BBQ platter...stopped at this joint on the way from ATL>orlando on spring tour...all you can eat for 15 bucks---it was incredible
who else is gonna bring you, a broken arrow?
Time to create page: 0.29 seconds