• Forum Header
  • Topics not covered in other forums.
funky420
Platinum Boarder
If you stumble, make it part of the dance.

Gov't Mule

#31478 3 years, 2 months ago
Any Gov't Mule fans here? I just reserved for my 3rd Island Exodus in Jamaica and am looking so forward to returning. I had a blast the previous 2 years and this year I am planning on proposing to wonderful woman during the Warren solo show. Can't wait!
The voices tell me what to say
Chester
More or less in line

Re: Gov't Mule

#31480 3 years, 2 months ago
Warren is the man! : )
I can't come down, it's plain to see.
I can't come down, I've been set free.
Who you are, and what you do,
don't make no difference to me.
bokb
Senior Boarder
Be, okay? Be.

#31482 3 years, 2 months ago
Warren's our local hero, and I've seen him in various configurations. The Mule are soooooo heeeaaaavvvvyyy... my friend & I decided they sound like Motorhead covering the Allmans!

Congrats on the proposal! Hopefully she ain't on the forum
If unable to dance, I'll crawl.
funky420
Platinum Boarder
If you stumble, make it part of the dance.

#31484 3 years, 2 months ago
No she doesn't frequent the forum. Otherwise I def wouldn'thave put that on here.
The voices tell me what to say
the highway terror
Platinum Boarder
{({({({({(Health Vibes For Bobby)})})})})}

#31487 3 years, 2 months ago
never seen mule before.
I did see warren solo back in '04
I've practically worn my banks of the deep end DVD out playing it over and over. They're webcast from Summer Camp was awesome last year too.
good luck with your lady at the Island jam !
Can't Live that Negative Way, Make Room for the Positive Day !
DeadHead420
Platinum Boarder
More negative karma please =-)

#31511 3 years, 2 months ago
I loves me some gov't mule. Outside a show once this dude was spanging and he said to me, "arrggg all their songs sound the same", and i replied' Ahhhhh but you jus dont HEAR the music, man"

...ya know what im saying? lol =-)
captaintony
Platinum Boarder

#31513 3 years, 2 months ago
DeadHead420 wrote:
I loves me some gov't mule. Outside a show once this dude was spanging and he said to me, "arrggg all their songs sound the same", and i replied' Ahhhhh but you jus dont HEAR the music, man"

...ya know what im saying? lol =-)

it's frightening, but I do know what you're saying.
The following user(s) said Thank You: DeadHead420
neverstop66
Platinum Boarder

#31520 3 years, 2 months ago
I saw Govt Mule open for DMB last year in Tampa. It was pretty good. Then Warren came out and jammed a few tunes with Dave. Real fucking good. Check it out on youtube.
gratefulade
Junior Boarder

#31613 3 years, 2 months ago
Love me some mule! My husband once said Warren is like tobasco, he makes everything a little better. I would LOVE to do the island exodus but my funds are disagreeing with me right now. I'm not counting it out yet....
wlewis
Platinum Boarder

#31632 3 years, 2 months ago
i never really got into gov't mule---listened to some of their albums, seen them live quite a number of times at festivals and what not...i like warren as a guitarist, but like someone else mentioned--mule is a bit heavy for me

that is cool about the exodus thing---my uncle was there last year he loved it----said he went a day early and saw them jamming out and doing a "soundcheck"---he was the only one present for it, got to hang with warren after for a while
who else is gonna bring you, a broken arrow?
Time to create page: 0.44 seconds