• You are here
  • Forum Header
  • Topics not covered in other forums.
The Oyster
Junior Boarder

Tonight On The Psychedelic Oyster Dead 8.27.83 WA

#31422 3 years, 2 months ago
Hey All,

Tonight on The Oyster will take a nod to Sgt. Pepper, which was released 44 years ago last week on the 1st. Then The Grateful Dead 8.27.83 Seattle Washington. Not bad for a old audience tape from the good old days of college circulation. Hope you all can tune in.

Brad Moore (The Psychedelic Oyster)
I have a weekly radio program on WOMR 92.1 FM on Cape Cod, and womr.org everywhere else. The program airs Monday evenings 9pm eastern till 12am. The show is The Psychedelic Oyster, which is a mixture of Blues, Jazz, Rock, and a good amount of The Grateful Dead, plus David Gans Grateful Dead Hour at 10:30. WOMR is a non profit community supported radio station.

I also do a weekly fall, and winter film series at the performance space in the radio station, of Reel film from my own personal collection. The series is primarily feature films from the 1920's through the 1940's. With some of the silent films that I show, have local musicians sitting in, and providing improvisational music for the films score. I do this in the off season for the radio station to make some money during the winter, and to provide a chance for the community to see films, that they may not see elsewhere, and on the big screen
Time to create page: 0.47 seconds