• You are here
  • Forum Header
  • Topics not covered in other forums.
Walk in the Sunshine
Platinum Boarder
Posts:1739

Honeymoon at Red Rocks!!!!!!!

#31370 3 years, 4 months ago
Tix.. check., .. hotel... (awsesome cliff house lodge!!!) check, flight ..check ...now wasn't it nice for Phil & Bobby to throw a 3 day party for us!!!!! Let the Good Times Roll.................. it can't get here quick enough STOKED!!!!!!!!!
strangerinboulder
Platinum Boarder
Posts:1636

Re: Honeymoon at Red Rocks!!!!!!!

#31381 3 years, 4 months ago
I will be there within the first five rows directly in front of JK'S stack. Identify yourselves, + I wll buy you honeymoon libations. When, + where is the wedding? I am easy to identify. I am 6'4" tall; will be wearing shorts, a sleeveless t-shirt, with my hair pulled back.
bender
Junior Boarder
Posts:25

Re: Honeymoon at Red Rocks!!!!!!!

#31415 3 years, 4 months ago
Congrats! Glad to hear the stars aligned for the perfect celebration.

I can't exactly remember how it works for GA... I think the last 20 rows were GA last year. Were the first few rows also GA?
Walk in the Sunshine
Platinum Boarder
Posts:1739

Re: Honeymoon at Red Rocks!!!!!!!

#31416 3 years, 4 months ago
Thanks Stranger.... look for a balding brownhaired 6'1'' 190 46 yr old with a stunning blonde who is um well proportioned & a few yrs younger. . this is the second go round for both of us.... so the wedding is gonna be low key a few days before the rox. We are GA Friday & Sunday and row 25 L on Saturday. Me on the bus since spring 81 and her late 80's including the Warlocks shows. I Did all of Alpine 87-89 .... amongst 150 plus mostly East Coast --(Spectrum,Garden, Cap center..). ... but never made Red Rocks...one to knock off the bucket list. Lets get on with the show haaaaaaaaaaaaaaa lets go!!!
Walk in the Sunshine
Platinum Boarder
Posts:1739

Re: Honeymoon at Red Rocks!!!!!!!

#31417 3 years, 4 months ago
bender wrote:
Congrats! Glad to hear the stars aligned for the perfect celebration.

I can't exactly remember how it works for GA... I think the last 20 rows were GA last year. Were the first few rows also GA?


I have been told by knowledgeable people including here that it is GA the first 24 rows then reserved to like row 50 then GA past that. ((((((((((((((Aligned Stars))))))))))))))))))))))
captaintony
Platinum Boarder
Posts:3691

Re: Honeymoon at Red Rocks!!!!!!!

#31418 3 years, 4 months ago
Walk in the Sunshine wrote:
Thanks Stranger.... look for a balding brownhaired 6'1'' 190 46 yr old with a stunning blonde who is um well proportioned & a few yrs younger. . this is the second go round for both of us.... so the wedding is gonna be low key a few days before the rox. We are GA Friday & Sunday and row 25 L on Saturday. Me on the bus since spring 81 and her late 80's including the Warlocks shows. I Did all of Alpine 87-89 .... amongst 150 plus mostly East Coast --(Spectrum,Garden, Cap center..). ... but never made Red Rocks...one to knock off the bucket list. Lets get on with the show haaaaaaaaaaaaaaa lets go!!!


you got any pics of your wife, you know, just so the rest of us can give our blessing. Congratulations to both of ya.
strangerinboulder
Platinum Boarder
Posts:1636

Re: Honeymoon at Red Rocks!!!!!!!

#31420 3 years, 4 months ago
That's a great one to cross off your list my good man!
Walk in the Sunshine
Platinum Boarder
Posts:1739

Re: Honeymoon at Red Rocks!!!!!!!

#31623 3 years, 4 months ago
Tony if I put up her pic she'd kill me. LOL she used to have one on .org holdin a setlist but had em take it down. Post RR I'm sure I'll post a bunch a pics here. You won't be dissapointed!!! LOL!!!! No doubt stranger seein a show at RR is high on the list... 46 years old and ready to pop my RR cherry !!!!!!
brobnsita
Junior Boarder
Posts:99
i'm in the world to change the world

Re: Honeymoon at Red Rocks!!!!!!!

#31964 3 years, 4 months ago
Many congrats to you both, friend! Hope all is well! Looking forward to seeing you in Philly!
laughin in her eyes, dancin in her feet
Walk in the Sunshine
Platinum Boarder
Posts:1739

Re: Honeymoon at Red Rocks!!!!!!!

#32335 3 years, 4 months ago
brobnsita wrote:
Many congrats to you both, friend! Hope all is well! Looking forward to seeing you in Philly!


Thank you!!! If we get half the show we got in Hampton I will be thrilled. When we get closer to the Mann date we'll try to hook up with you folks!!!
Time to create page: 0.24 seconds