• Forum Header
  • Topics not covered in other forums.
wlewis
Platinum Boarder

WEST COAST TICKETS

#31368 2 years, 10 months ago
decided to grab them all on the presale again, don't want to screw myself over if i'm making the trek

SO EXCITED FOR THIS TOUR
who else is gonna bring you, a broken arrow?
The following user(s) said Thank You: DeadHead420
wlewis
Platinum Boarder

Re: WEST COAST TICKETS

#31369 2 years, 10 months ago
its really incredible how much easier it is to grab these west coast presale tix compared to anything here in the east
MushroomMan
Platinum Boarder

#31430 2 years, 10 months ago
I was gunna say 'you got all the shows during the presale?' .... until your 2nd post.

I'm lucky if I get 2 or 3 on the Frontgate presale for east coast ...- allthough I lucked out big time for the past spring tour ......first I grabbed front row dead center in wallingford then tried all 3 RCMH with no luck and then somehow was able to get all 5 Best Buy shows with Phil's B-day being the last one I even tried for! (I meant to try for 3/15 sooner but it worked out).

Have fun man...... next year I'm gunna do some traveling like you, I just gotta decide if I'm taking my good ol' 87' Toyota 4runner cross country or I gotta figure out a different plan - I'm thinking I'm gunna take it...... at least up and down the east coast!
wlewis
Platinum Boarder

#31442 2 years, 10 months ago
from ordering so many times from frontgate (believe it or not with its idiocy) i have just learned what works best...a lot of strategy on the ticket picks- too--was pretty easy with most of these being GA...scored PIT tickets for the greek i am really excited about that, was in the 2nd level of seats last fall

sounds fun, i don't know about your ride, only the driver knows when its time...im hoping (i know) my subaru will make it there and back again...just hit 205,000 and shes a 98...riding fine after fixing a bit on it...including a broken fuel pump on the ride back from the broomfield shows..hahaha truly a terrible experience in rural illinois
MushroomMan
Platinum Boarder

#31459 2 years, 10 months ago
wow i don't even got 175,000 on this thing yet, and theres a rebuilt motor and tranny ..... but there are several other unexpected things that keep failing on me.

I figure if it shits the bed on me ill have to try to hitch the rest of the tour then either make it back to fix if its worth it or junk it and find some transportation home - worst case scenario of course, I'll bring extra belts/hoses ect.
DeadHead420
Platinum Boarder
More negative karma please =-)

#31463 2 years, 10 months ago
MushroomMan wrote:
wow i don't even got 175,000 on this thing yet, and theres a rebuilt motor and tranny ..... but there are several other unexpected things that keep failing on me.

I figure if it shits the bed on me ill have to try to hitch the rest of the tour then either make it back to fix if its worth it or junk it and find some transportation home - worst case scenario of course, I'll bring extra belts/hoses ect.

Ill give you a ride mushman. lol But ya gotta wear the platypus costume. hahaha
Time to create page: 0.36 seconds