Can he spange his way there?

Make up some place and just tell him to meet you there. LOL
The following user(s) said Thank You: DeadHead420
DeadHead420
Platinum Boarder
More negative karma please =-)

Re: REVIEW

#31464 3 years, 4 months ago
Nawww,never even heard of him. Besides, i am SORE. Danced all frackin night. =-) Well, not for the first couple hours of the test but, the rest of it. NOW ITS TIME TO SMOKE 2-3 BOWLS AND WATCH THE NEW XMEN MOVIE ONLINE. =-)
Daisy Mae
Expert Boarder

#31501 3 years, 4 months ago
Hey Now! I'm glad you had a good time. I sort of looked for someone who might be you around and about the bus, but with soooo many cool people there all milling around I thought it would be pretty hard to keep to a set plan. We had a fabulous time both days. Saw lots of nice vending; was sorry for the petty hassles for the vendors; successfully hid the drinking from the cops (not hard to do), went inside, straight to the top, great to see all the crazy jumping jacks, music was great, all in all a wonderful time. And I don't know why people were complaining about the weather: it was the typical weather we get for January in the Bay area, grey and cloudy, just like it always is for NYE shows. Someone just needs to talk to whoever in the office booked the outdoor venue instead of the usual...oh, wait a minute...
The following user(s) said Thank You: PMoondancer , DeadHead420
neverstop66
Platinum Boarder

#31518 3 years, 4 months ago
Well he's no Gene Siskel but I guess this will have to do.
83msg1sttyme
Platinum Boarder

#31553 3 years, 4 months ago
damm i wanted EPIC
If i told ya all that went down,it would burn off both your ears
captaintony
Platinum Boarder

#31605 3 years, 4 months ago
I'm sure there's more to the review, he just couldn't talk about all the people that disappeared over the weekend. Honest ossifer I was cleaning this hunting rifle and it went off fifty or sixty times.
DeadHead420
Platinum Boarder

#31621 3 years, 4 months ago
83msg1sttyme wrote:
damm i wanted EPIC

" Well ya cant always get whatcha waaaanntt, and if ya try sometimes ya might find, ya get whatcha neeeeeed"
Last Edit: 3 years, 4 months ago by DeadHead420.
Smiley from Texas
Senior Boarder

#31640 3 years, 4 months ago
DeadHead420 wrote:
Okaaay lets see. Started out with an insane 5 1/2 hour long drive. Could barely see the road, it was fuggggin pouring llama balls. Kinda felt like i was goin through some challenge from the gods that i had to pass in order to make it to the show. Got reaaaallllly baked on the drive. Had this idea in my head that, what if im not even driving..and that the world is jus spinning and im actually staying in one spot....and then i couldnt find my legs for like 6 seconds which is a problem when tryin to control a motor vehicle. Ended up missin one of my exits and went lik 40 min outa the way, but ended up seeing some mellow scenery.
And then DUM DUDU DUMMMMMMMM the skys cleared as soon as i got to shoreline. It was preetttty trippy. hehe. The platypus convention was a failure. lol. Only saw iamthedoor, whos kinda douchey. lol. =-) Spent a couple hrs on the lot,picked up some blotter art from the bus, & then the masses proceeded to migrate down to the amphitheatre, and wait in massive lines, which wasnt all that bad considering the amounts of trees bein burned.=-) Patdown was a non-patdown. She said she liked my green chucks. ANnnnnnd up to the lawn, bout 5 rows of people back so id have enough room to dance n toke. The music began n the electricity started to build, and build and build. And it twas magnificent =-) I found myself dancing more and more erratically as the show went on. Laughed as many drunkards fell over people and down the hill. hehe. Great setlist. Great energy. Great sound. INTERMISSION, proceeded by much more burning of trees. SORRY TREEHUGGERS. =-) Loved shakedown street. Twas the cats pajamas. Left a couple minutes early as to exit from the lot easily and get to the pop quiz.
Now, Got to the popquiz, hung out in the car for a minute, gathered my thoughts...and walked in and my ears almost instantly burst. Not like a good burst, but like a im trapped in a small room with barney blaring on a loudspeaker on a loop. Iono what that alleged dj was thinking. Had to suffer through an hour or more of that nonsense, mainly helped by the furthur burning of trees in the back. Which they said was cool. On the actual site for the space 550 popquiz it said 420 friendly then halfway thru the test this douchey security guard came by and said to go in the bathroom n smoke, which was definitely fuckin lame considering it smells like shit & piss and there was a hefty pile of vomit on the ground. ugh. Now lets see, where was i. Got to the place go in, shitty music. Some wall eyecandy visual stuff. Lots of blacklights. People painting. There was literally lik 3 people there when i got there. Place started filliing up, and iono. I got treated by everyone like i was the black plague. I think everyone thought i was a fukn popo or sumtin, which is completely ridiculous. Couldnt get a dose if my life depended on it. One chick said to me"YOUR WEIRDING ME OUT, EVERYONE HERES TRIPPIN AND YOUR STONE COLD SOBER" which was comical. Whatever, left that room. I was roolllin but its not my fault if people are scetchy. Maybe it woulda been better if i had dreads n smelled. Yeah, that woulda helped. pshhhh. wow. Forgot my frackin water in the car which was lik 20 feet away, and the douchey security douchebag wouldnt let me go out n get it. Said that i could get free cups of water from the bar, which turned out to be a lie. Latr this scetchy dude randomly walked up n sat next to me n was all" wanna go smoke a cigarette.." n its like ..umm no, and then hes all "wanna smoke a bowl..."n it like uuuhhhhh no, n he starts walkkn outside,and tried to get me to follow, but its obvious as all hell that hes jus tryin to get me to leave so they wouldnt let me back in. Like i said, iono, people were treatin me weird, like i was some crazy undercover brother. My bad for havin clean clothes and showering. I dont know what i coulda done. Buuuut fuggit. Was happy when the Mermen came on. Relief from previous bullshit. Some taastty tunes, enjoyed it quite a bit. Danced quite a bit. Random dude walks up to me and says hi n then my name to me..and i was all..huh. do i know you, n he didnt say anything jus walked away. Turne out it was a guy from facebook. iono, i woulda started with that if i were him. hehehe. Annnndd more good music. Pretty much the only good thing bout the test were the tunes. Not including the horrible dj of course. Was a pretty lame party imo. Not much of a "test" if ya ask me. So the PopQuiz ended around 6am or so. Music ended, lights popped on, fin. Toked up before i took off, and waaasss outa it to say the least. Halfway back im jus driving, and im in the left lane, and all the sudden im over in the dirt on the right of the highway. And that happened 2 more times before i made the wise decision to pull off n take a nap at a rest stop. Followed by MORE burning of trees. lol. ANND thats it. Done. Fin. OVER. Ive got to do some thinkin bout my plans for the future now. Im debating bout which shows to go to. Might jus be goin to the west coast shows, now that im hearing bout all that. Sooooooooo yup. ENDING POST NOW
Ima be postin some pics in a couple days probly. =-)

So overall SHORELINE AWESOME BEYOND AWESOME. BRILLIANT SHOW. annnnnnd popquiz, dont be sad if ya missed it.

dude if you had green chucks than i fucking saw you man and i thought it was you but i couldt tell cuz ur platypus face on ur avatar lol

i was in a actaz paten jacket with hella dancing bears on the back and also a charlotte north carolina hat with a silveer stealie on it.

damn i knew i should have stopped you and said something... oh well ill see you at plenty more shows
Smiley from Texas
Senior Boarder

#31641 3 years, 4 months ago
and bro if those grimey heads really treat you different because you wear clean clothes than tell them to go fuck themselves and go find yourself some real family to kick it with
DeadHead420
Platinum Boarder

#31643 3 years, 4 months ago
Yeah, that was probly me. Dont recall seein any other greenchucks. I had green chucks, an orange beanie, and an orange and green tiedye with a pot leaf on the front. Probly see ya at some of the west coast shows. Ill shoot you my # before tour starts. =-) Not sure what shows im goin to yet. Gonna start plannin tday. I know for sure the greek shows, n monterey shows. Debating whether i should go out to redrocks or oregon. Most likely choosin redrocks outa those two. Not quite sure yet. If i can find some people who are touring the west coast, id probly be able to see a lot more shows. Anybody interested? Im down to either travel with someone, n I throw down on gas n stuff, or if i could get people to travel wit me, n throw dwn on gas.

Iono, anybody made any west coast plans yet? Kinda far off, but thought i might as well try to figure some things out

P.S. YES, JUST STARTED DOWNLOADING THE 3 &4TH. Stoked to check out the 3rds tunes. =-)

P.P.S. MMMMmmmmmmm hashbrowns....lol. WAKE N BAKE MUNCHIES....i jus got the weird urge to go put some craft mac n cheese cheese sauce in my hashbrowns.....should i go for it........hahahahahaa
Last Edit: 3 years, 4 months ago by DeadHead420.
Time to create page: 1.19 seconds