• Forum Header
  • Topics not covered in other forums.
deadinit
Junior Boarder

To Phil and Bob

#31190 3 years, 3 months ago
Why do yall hate the South......Ive been waiting 10 years for yall to come back to NOLA.....dont get me wrong ....yes I will continue to fly around and see yall but cmon man......think of your southern heads....Ill see yall soon.....
Ossumpei
Platinum Boarder

Re: To Phil and Bob

#31194 3 years, 3 months ago
deadinit, with all respect, please don't feel alone.

Lots of folks are bummed that the band isn't coming near them.

I've thought about it, and this is the best I can come up with.

It would seem as though they would do an upper and lower midwest dates this year. Give us a little geographical relief.

But since they aren't, I've already picked the venue, Eugene, looked at air tickets, and decided to go see them. I may not be able to, but I am going to try.

I don't know what else to do.
Let us all look kindly on our neighbor.
SunshineSue
Platinum Boarder
Life is sweeter for this!

#31195 3 years, 3 months ago
We in the upper Midwest share your pain! Let's hope the middle of the country gets some love very, very soon!!
au516
Fresh Boarder

#31197 3 years, 3 months ago
Agreed, please do not forget all the loyal fans in TX. Will be flying to Canandaigua to catch you there. Thanks for all you do!
MWoods
Junior Boarder

#31198 3 years, 3 months ago
Look at the number of posts by the people bitching in this thread. "deadinit" for example has ONE! Maybe if you didn't just log on to complain you'd get a little more love.
deadinit
Junior Boarder

#31201 3 years, 3 months ago
ummm I can gripe if I want.... trust ive been around alot longer than furthur board ....and alot of peeps know me here.....Im just getting around to this board.....with that I just wish I can get some closer shows......deep south have been forgotten......besides eastcoast fla.....but maybe when I get 500 posts Ill have street cred to say what I want.....
MWoods
Junior Boarder

#31203 3 years, 3 months ago
Sounds like you established your street cred at the start of your post...didn't know we were dealing with such a legend here. For what it's worth I'm from Louisiana and I'm not complaining at all.
deadinit
Junior Boarder

#31205 3 years, 3 months ago
Ive had alot of legendary experiences but legend nah....Im on another board regularly and bitch every time a tour comes out cause I know Ill have to fly again again......as many shows that I usually do I fly all too much and want some NOLA love....not being negative....I just wanted to put it out on Furthurs board to say .........we need some love down here .....as you should know being from Louisiana
83msg1sttyme
Platinum Boarder

#31283 3 years, 3 months ago
i dont think they'll ever play new orleans again,i think the touring days are over runs up and down the coast are easy to plan cross country is a bitch ,just the way it is
If i told ya all that went down,it would burn off both your ears
neverstop66
Platinum Boarder

#31294 3 years, 3 months ago
Dude. Atlanta and St. Augustine are within driving distance. Im not much better of than you here in Jville but im grateful that they are swinging through the Carolinas, atlanta, and yes, I do get a home showshow in St. Aug. Bonus! But my point is there is love for the deep south and I wont have to take drastic travel measures to feed my addiction. Be grateful, be happy.
Time to create page: 0.22 seconds