• You are here
  • Forum Header
  • Topics not covered in other forums.
gratefulelectric
Junior Boarder
mama tried

WEST COAST TICKETS PRICED HIGH VS EAST COAST

#31172 3 years, 4 months ago
THIS IS A BUM DEAL FOR THE WEST COAST FAMILY TICKET PRICES $60 ++ I LIVE OUT EAST AND WAS GOING TO TRY AND DO THE WEST RUN BUT TICKET PRICES HAVE ME DISCOURAGED
wlewis
Platinum Boarder

Re: WEST COAST TICKETS PRICED HIGH VS EAST COAST

#31175 3 years, 4 months ago
gratefulelectric wrote:
THIS IS A BUM DEAL FOR THE WEST COAST FAMILY TICKET PRICES $60 ++ I LIVE OUT EAST AND WAS GOING TO TRY AND DO THE WEST RUN BUT TICKET PRICES HAVE ME DISCOURAGED

well a lot of these places are smaller with exceptions like red rocks, they are more intimate, beautifully placed than some of these hideous concrete obscenities we have out here in the east....

the prices are the same as last fall...i ended up paying like 60-70 for just about every ticket on presale..it was worth it---i don't take that kind of chance if im driving out there

if anything the last spring tour prices were high...i dont remember a ticket under 50-60 dollars online either face or maybe with fees...maybe pittsburgh was the only one....some nights were 85 dollars like radio city...i got hooked up with many tickets--a few of them from kind folks on this board that i met up with while on tour---

this upcoming west coast tour is smokin the drives the venues the band the tunes its all going to be there this summer out here is going to be a warm up to the insanity that will ensue in the fall
who else is gonna bring you, a broken arrow?
Charlie Sheen
Junior Boarder

#31177 3 years, 4 months ago
prices aren't too much higher than last year and the price of a gallon of gas just went up........again.

you can always get money again but magic is hard to come by.
The following user(s) said Thank You: neverstop66
83msg1sttyme
Platinum Boarder

#31183 3 years, 4 months ago
pretty much the going rate these days unless you get lawn seats
If i told ya all that went down,it would burn off both your ears
The following user(s) said Thank You: neverstop66
neverstop66
Platinum Boarder

#31187 3 years, 4 months ago
gratefulelectric wrote:

If you knew (what I paid for 3 nights of red rocks tickets from stub hub last year) it would burn off both your little ears. Worth every cent. I didn't decide we were going until a month before the shows and I wanted best reserved I could get my hands on. 60 bucks is nothing my friend.
Skudebro
Junior Boarder

#31232 3 years, 4 months ago
Ticket for the Monterey show costs less than it does to fill up a car on gas these days...unfortunately, I still gotta drive.
the highway terror
Platinum Boarder
{({({({({(Health Vibes For Bobby)})})})})}

#31236 3 years, 4 months ago
ticket prices for the GD and all the family bands have always been lower than others charge
try to see neil young for under 100 bucks sometime,
60 bucks is a steal for furthur.
Can't Live that Negative Way, Make Room for the Positive Day !
Time to create page: 0.19 seconds