• Forum Header
  • Topics not covered in other forums.
killwhyT
Senior Boarder

Summer tour venues

#30960 2 years, 10 months ago
Anyone know how hard it is to spend the night in the lot at Bethel, Jones, Mann ctr, saratoga, comcast ctr, PNC? Last year at Gelston they said 'no overnight camping' and I was there until about 9 am the next day. Any insight would be appreciated.
Smiley from Texas
Senior Boarder

Re: Summer tour venues

#30968 2 years, 10 months ago
To be honest at every show i have been to they run everyone out of the lot at about 2 or 3am.

You can try camping on the beach at JB. I know during the coney island shows last year there where lots of heads staying by the water
brokenarrow
Gold Boarder

#30975 2 years, 10 months ago
Find a local walmart parking lot
GOOD LOVE
wlewis
Platinum Boarder

#30982 2 years, 10 months ago
^^^^many walmarts especially out here in on the east coast are not friendly to that anymore...i stayed at the ones at the mann center or maybe it was a lowes but i distinctly remember it said no overnight parking and we did and slept. the first night my car broke down in the lot and i waited very late like 2-3 until i got a tow...one of the last ones left but no cops anymore doing anything...they problem assume its a break down...saw many people who said they spent the night
who else is gonna bring you, a broken arrow?
83msg1sttyme
Platinum Boarder

#31006 2 years, 10 months ago
bethel has a huge police presence im sure theyll let you have a place to sleep for the nite ,the accomodations suck tholots of state land near bethel you can camp on state land for free get a gazetter
If i told ya all that went down,it would burn off both your ears
Terrapin Sedation
Platinum Boarder
Let your life proceed by its own design

#31008 2 years, 10 months ago
No Mann, man.
Time to create page: 0.34 seconds