• You are here
  • Forum Header
  • Topics not covered in other forums.
SunshineSue
Platinum Boarder
Life is sweeter for this!

Midwest forgotten again

#30950 2 years, 10 months ago
Why guys?? Why are you again ignoring the entire Midwest?? I'm just heartbroken at the announcement of the Fall tour which gets no closer than Red Rocks. With gas at 4 bucks a gallon and airline tickets through the roof, travel gets prohibitively expensive. There are so many good venues in Ann Arbor, Chicago, Cleveland, why can't you spread the joy a little more and come see those of us in the Heartland that love and miss you?!

And if you can't come to us in person, won't you please explore the idea of some live video broadcasts, either on TV (HDNet Live Sunday concerts perhaps) or a webcast. I've paid my money for the webcast on the 7th, because that's the only bone you're throwing me, but it's hard to get too excited about a studio-based event. I hope I'm wrong and it's amazing, but PLEASE, PLEASE, PLEASE think about utilizing all the modern technology out there and finding a way to VIDEO broadcast something LIVE for those of us that can't make it to either coast. Thanks for listening. I'm angry, upset, hurt and feeling rejected, but I'd hit the road in a heartbeat if you were less than a thousand miles away!
The following user(s) said Thank You: Chester, jumpinbob
Smiley from Texas
Senior Boarder

Re: Midwest forgotten again

#30965 2 years, 10 months ago
Your in the Midwest so just drive a day wrth of driving west and you wiill be right there by all the shows.

You should be stoked because the midwest is stacked with beautiful and killer venues!
wlewis
Platinum Boarder

#30983 2 years, 10 months ago
they didn't forget---they are giving west coast love, we'll get to come back to the midwest again...maybe another november tour
who else is gonna bring you, a broken arrow?
The following user(s) said Thank You: ecojaded, SunshineSue
MushroomMan
Platinum Boarder

#30989 2 years, 10 months ago
"And if you can't come to us in person, won't you please explore the idea of some live video broadcasts, either on TV (HDNet Live Sunday concerts perhaps) or a webcast. I've paid my money for the webcast on the 7th, because that's the only bone you're throwing me, but it's hard to get too excited about a studio-based event. I hope I'm wrong and it's amazing, but PLEASE, PLEASE, PLEASE think about utilizing all the modern technology out there and finding a way to VIDEO broadcast something LIVE for those of us that can't make it to either coast. Thanks for listening. I'm angry, upset, hurt and feeling rejected, but I'd hit the road in a heartbeat if you were less than a thousand miles away!"

yea I'm pretty sure you will be amazed by the Tri Studio event, did you see Triday the 13th? - its just like a live webcast except superior quality, except theres no crowd...... I'll take an event from Tri over any live webcast, that place is so cool
The following user(s) said Thank You: SunshineSue
jumpinbob
Fresh Boarder

#31278 2 years, 10 months ago
I'm totally bummed again, Sunshine. It's either the midwest is forgotton or come in the worst weather possible. Man, we only got 3 or 4 really good months outta the year anyway. C'mon guys. Let's have a summer show!!

There are some great outdoor venues around here! We gotta plan early and book somethin for outside in July.

Peace
83msg1sttyme
Platinum Boarder

#31281 2 years, 10 months ago
the guys are in their 70's hard touring is over deal with it.everybody else has to drive to shows or fly why shouldnt you?.if you were touring would ya still be complaining about the gas?
If i told ya all that went down,it would burn off both your ears
jumpinbob
Fresh Boarder

#31286 2 years, 10 months ago
Wow that was really negative man. We understand the stress. Im 62 now and understand. We are trying to show them that we miss them. That it would be really cool to see em in the summer.

Let's be positive and hope that they will join us at the party next year!!

JB
neverstop66
Platinum Boarder

#31292 2 years, 10 months ago
Go to Red Rocks you mid westerners. Its not that far. I drove my ass there from Jax, Fl cuz nothing was coming my way. Its not that far from you guys I don't think. Use up that vacation time and take a road trip. You wont regret it. Red Rocks = Mecca for music lovers.
neverstop66
Platinum Boarder

#31293 2 years, 10 months ago
Oh, forgot to mention once you get there you see 3 shows and don't have to travel daily to next show. That's nice.
lastleaffallen
Junior Boarder
mindmelt

#31321 2 years, 10 months ago
there will be a few in Nov before they head back East. I would bet a few more than last year.
", two eagles hang against a cloud."
Time to create page: 5.64 seconds