• You are here
  • Forum Header
  • Topics not covered in other forums.
MushroomMan
Platinum Boarder

bad virus on my computer.....

#30914 3 years, 4 months ago
yea i have a real bad virus on my computer - just got it over night while searching a ton of sites for any reviews, I clicked on ths thing that looked just like my security warning but it was fuckin virus. I'm on another computer now - can't even use mine.

we had a virus on this computer and my parents called this place that cleans it out for $170 that our internet provider rocomends .... I think I'm about to do that, just waiting for someone to get up to ask about it.

If I cant get rid of this virus by tuesday I'm going to have to go buy a new computer because this one wont play the Tri broadcast and I ain't missing it....
DeadHead420
Platinum Boarder
More negative karma please =-)

Re: bad virus on my computer.....

#30916 3 years, 4 months ago
$170 ??!?!!!? Does it come with a happy ending. lol. I can get mine done for free.
MushroomMan
Platinum Boarder

#30919 3 years, 4 months ago
yea its called Plumchoice - I dont know where I can get it done for free ....... I could download a free program that might help but the problem is I can't even use my computer right now its so bad so I wont be able to download anything.....
Confusions Prince
Junior Boarder
High on a Mountain

#30922 3 years, 4 months ago
Best free anti-virus/malware programs on the web. Give them a try before you blow a ton of $$$.

www.avast.com/en-au/free-antivirus-download

www.malwarebytes.org/products
If it rolls, sink it.
MushroomMan
Platinum Boarder

#30927 3 years, 4 months ago
thanks but I can't download anything...

I pretty much can't go to any page or anything without all this shit popping up and then it dosn't even let me go to anypage, I have to close everything with the task manager. I could go to the start menu and stuff but not internet exploror at all - this is a different computer I'm on now.
Last Edit: 3 years, 4 months ago by MushroomMan.
Ossumpei
Platinum Boarder

#30930 3 years, 4 months ago
You're going to have to reformat. If you want you can go to a place that will save your files before reformatting. Mine was only $40 at the shop.

To heck with wasting a lot of money on programs that may or may not work.

Avast is good, especially for free, but its to late for that now.
Let us all look kindly on our neighbor.
MushroomMan
Platinum Boarder

#30932 3 years, 4 months ago
well we had some real bad viruses on the computer I'm on now and this Plumchoice place got rid of everything without reformatting and all that....

I know its a lot of money but I need a computer for tuesday night and it saves the hassle of going somewhere which who knows if I'd even be able to until monday. I just want to get it taken care of quick and I know this place is good and very safe to (plumchoice). I don't really care about the money honestly, especially since I got all my summer tour tickets.....

thanks for all the advice though, I appreciate it
Ossumpei
Platinum Boarder

#30949 3 years, 4 months ago
I hear you. I went for the cheap way out and reformatted.

Sometimes paying for convenience is worth it though.
Let us all look kindly on our neighbor.
Chester
More or less in line

#30971 3 years, 4 months ago
Malwarebytes will probably help. But you need to get it into your comp to work. Either bring it in in a flash drive/memory stick.
Or try downloading it in safe mode. Not sure if that will work, but good luck with it.
I can't come down, it's plain to see.
I can't come down, I've been set free.
Who you are, and what you do,
don't make no difference to me.
brokenarrow
Gold Boarder

#30973 3 years, 4 months ago
For 170$ you could add about 300$ more and get a decent laptop. I have a aced I paid $399 for it and it does everything I need to do
GOOD LOVE
Time to create page: 0.22 seconds