• You are here
  • Forum Header
  • Topics not covered in other forums.
freebird
Fresh Boarder

German Deadhead need tickets for Apr. 5/6 FL

#3064 3 years, 5 months ago
Howdy Folks,

I`m a german Deadhead and just found out there are two Concerts with Phil and Bob in the 5. and 6. of April in Florida.
After I´ve seen the Grateful Dead in 1990 in Germany and 1991 in Orlando I dream about to see the Dead again. Even without Jerry I really would like to see some of the good old Grateful Dead members playing again. Now it would be possible to see this two shows in Florida and I would come for only two weeks to the States to see them playing. To continue I would go to the Wanee Festival to see Bill with the 7 Walkers. The perfect tour
I tried to get a ticket on the Furthur homepage but it seems that the Floor-Tickets in Orlando are sold out. Is that right?
The location in Boca Raton I didn`t check out yet.
Could someone please help me or tell me how to get tickets for the Furthur concerts? I would like to be sure to get into the concerts before I buy a flight.
Please send me a mail at This e-mail address is being protected from spambots. You need JavaScript enabled to view it or answer here.
Thank you very much in advance.
Deadhead-greetings over the ocean
Love&Peace
Stephan
Last Edit: 3 years, 5 months ago by freebird.
the highway terror
Platinum Boarder
{({({({({(Health Vibes For Bobby)})})})})}

Re: German Deadhead need tickets for Apr. 5/6 FL

#3069 3 years, 5 months ago
good luck on your ticket search !!
Can't Live that Negative Way, Make Room for the Positive Day !
joeObelisk
Fresh Boarder

Re: German Deadhead need tickets for Apr. 5/6 FL

#3421 3 years, 5 months ago
Well the good news is that those shows are not sold out. You could just go ahead and buy what's available from Ticketmaster. Or, your options are to look at the ticket resale market A.K.A. the scalper websites. I've been there and done that before. but I don't recommend. The other good news is that Furthur doesn't play nearly as large of venues as the Grateful dead were playing back in 1991 etc... I'll try to list some websites for you to look for tickets...........cheers

Ticketmaster... www.ticketmaster.com/search?q=Furthur

Fansnap.com... www.fansnap.com/events/?q=furthur

Craigslist is another place to look for people selling their extra tickets... www.craigslist.org/about/sites

and of course there is the online auction website ebay.... tickets.shop.ebay.com/?_from=R40&_tr...thur&_sacat=1305

good luck to you Stephan, I hope you have a great time!!! Be sure to report back on how it goes for you. your concert review etc.....

cheers
Time to create page: 0.53 seconds