• You are here
  • Forum Header
  • Topics not covered in other forums.
illuminaughty
Platinum Boarder

Prankster bus on Haight today

#30535 3 years, 4 months ago
here a day early for the furthur shows, decided to stay at the green tortoise hostel, its pretty rawkin i just happened to arrive on "free beer and hermit crab racing" night, free beer is free beer. went to haigjht st. and hippie hilll to smoke and see if could find old friends, saw one grrrl i new, and made some new friends. i probably will be able to score a ride from some hippies down there as a gas rider to the show tomorow.
THE KESEY BUS WAS PARKED ON HAIGHT TODAY, it waas kewl, they were lettin people walk on and admire the blotter art work, and passing out flyers to the Pop Quiz, i think Zane(Kens son) was there. i heard alil rumor too, that will stop all the bitchin about no west coast shows...but never trust a prankser...
The following user(s) said Thank You: 83msg1sttyme, the highway terror, PMoondancer , ColoradoRain, skidoo, DeadHead420
captaintony
Platinum Boarder

Re: Prankster bus on Haight today

#30538 3 years, 4 months ago
you're dying to tell the rumor, and I'm dying to hear it. I'm from the east coast, but still very much interested.
illuminaughty
Platinum Boarder

#30544 3 years, 4 months ago
i will let intelgent peepls put 2 and 2 together, some an already leaked utah show, with another leaked eugene shows in sept, well between utah and eugene, theres alot of nice venues....
if i told you alll that went down it would burn off both your little ears....
DeadHead420
Platinum Boarder
More negative karma please =-)

#30545 3 years, 4 months ago
Yeah, they posted on their facebook page that they'd be hanging around Haight tday. You gotta facebook illuminaughty?

NOT gonna be postin tmorrow. Gonna be spendin the day gettin ready for the 4th. See you freaks there. =-)

Ill be lettin my freak flag fly. hehehe. =-)

P.S. Can everyone use their karma points tnight n tmorrow to smite me. Need to get -100 by Shoreline. -200 by tour. =-)
Last Edit: 3 years, 4 months ago by DeadHead420.
illuminaughty
Platinum Boarder

#30548 3 years, 4 months ago
i told the one of the prankster guys, not Zane, about our furom meet up at 4:19 and they thought it was kewl, said hippie invented the internet, they where so awsome and laid back.
The following user(s) said Thank You: iamthedoor, DeadHead420
ColoradoRain
Junior Boarder

#30549 3 years, 4 months ago
Excellent! Unfortunately I have no gas money for Shoreline, but it sure would be nice to follow the boys from Eugene to Morrison this fall!
Chester
More or less in line

#30551 3 years, 4 months ago
Wow! Cool. Glad you got to see the bus. I saw it once a few years back. I know, not the original, but cool none the less.
I can't come down, it's plain to see.
I can't come down, I've been set free.
Who you are, and what you do,
don't make no difference to me.
MushroomMan
Platinum Boarder

#30572 3 years, 4 months ago
damn sounds like you west coasters are going to be pretty lucky after all! .... wish I could of made it out there
illuminaughty
Platinum Boarder

#30581 3 years, 4 months ago
it is the original bus, probably new engine, def. new paint job, but it is the bus they drove around, just fixed up to be road worthy very heady to be standing in the same bus that all that shit went down in. cant wait for shoreline.
PsychicPyramid
Junior Boarder
HEAVY VIBES

#30583 3 years, 4 months ago
Sadly, this is the old bus

the current running furthur was a remake that was supposed to be donated to the smithsonian, but was hijacked by zane instead.

as ken always said, "nothing lasts"
Union Pacific, out of Cheyenne, from sea to shining sea
Last Edit: 3 years, 4 months ago by PsychicPyramid.
Time to create page: 2.25 seconds