• You are here
  • Forum Header
  • Topics not covered in other forums.
Chester
More or less in line

Re: ROLL CALL: Ratdog Spring Tour 2014!!!!

#314072 7 months, 2 weeks ago
71 degrees! I bet that feels good!
I can't come down, it's plain to see.
I can't come down, I've been set free.
Who you are, and what you do,
don't make no difference to me.
Ossumpei
Platinum Boarder

#314469 7 months, 2 weeks ago
Wow what a night. Over the top show and over the top friends.
Let us all look kindly on our neighbor.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Strider1
illuminaughty
Platinum Boarder

#314543 7 months, 2 weeks ago
saw many shows at the pagent, Ryman, Palace, the place in indy whom name eludes me, as well as the NEw Daisy in Memphis, and i was at that show that moved to i believe it was called "Julians" or something. i really thought it woulld be the last time bob played KY, if the Palace show dont sell well day of, this may be the last kaintuck visit from the dog, but it will be THE SHOW OF THE TOUR IN ALL PROB.well at least 3-4 ratdog for shore back between 98-04

im listening to CHitowns show and ITS AWSOME!!!!
Last Edit: 7 months, 2 weeks ago by illuminaughty.
BallyWho
Fresh Boarder

#314783 7 months, 2 weeks ago
First time poster here but I am attending my first Ratdog show 3/15: Ryman Auditorium - Nashville, TN and could not be more pumped! Saw Furthur at Red Rocks and its been all downhill from there. Since then been trying to go to any show close by that was Dead related. That first Further lead to more and more Furthur then branched out into some DSO and saw them a few times. Next on the list was Phil and Friends then was lucky enough to get to enjoy a Bobby acoustic set. So now next on the list Ratdog! Again so excited about Sat and just wanted to share my excitement with anyone willing to listen! haha
The following user(s) said Thank You: Chester, dr bakes, the highway terror, splatter_face, Strider1, rippleish20, 66slim
Chester
More or less in line

#314785 7 months, 2 weeks ago
Welcome to the board BallyWho! Enjoy the show.
I can't come down, it's plain to see.
I can't come down, I've been set free.
Who you are, and what you do,
don't make no difference to me.
The following user(s) said Thank You: BallyWho
SunshineSue
Platinum Boarder
Life is sweeter for this!

#314789 7 months, 2 weeks ago
Have a great show, Ballyhoo!! And welcome to the party here!
Denver Man
Platinum Boarder
On the day I was born daddy sat down and cried

#314821 7 months, 2 weeks ago
Have a grateful show Ballywho, I bet you will be very pleased! Im jealous!!
I went walkin' out last summer
Tryin' to find a breath of air
I went walkin' on the mountain
A friend had told me I'd find you there
Kevman
Junior Boarder
There is a road...no simple highway

#315246 7 months, 1 week ago
illuminaughty wrote:
saw many shows at the pagent, Ryman, Palace, the place in indy whom name eludes me, as well as the NEw Daisy in Memphis, and i was at that show that moved to i believe it was called "Julians" or something. i really thought it woulld be the last time bob played KY, if the Palace show dont sell well day of, this may be the last kaintuck visit from the dog, but it will be THE SHOW OF THE TOUR IN ALL PROB.well at least 3-4 ratdog for shore back between 98-04

im listening to CHitowns show and ITS AWSOME!!!!

FYI the place in Indy is now called the Old National Centre but us old timers will always refer to it as the Murat. Built in 1909, it is a fabulous venue to see a show.
Ossumpei
Platinum Boarder

#315260 7 months, 1 week ago
BallyWho wrote:
First time poster here but I am attending my first Ratdog show 3/15: Ryman Auditorium - Nashville, TN and could not be more pumped! Saw Furthur at Red Rocks and its been all downhill from there. Since then been trying to go to any show close by that was Dead related. That first Further lead to more and more Furthur then branched out into some DSO and saw them a few times. Next on the list was Phil and Friends then was lucky enough to get to enjoy a Bobby acoustic set. So now next on the list Ratdog! Again so excited about Sat and just wanted to share my excitement with anyone willing to listen! haha

Wait intil you start meeting people, it's amazing how great they are.
Let us all look kindly on our neighbor.
BallyWho
Fresh Boarder

#315276 7 months, 1 week ago
Ossumpei wrote:
BallyWho wrote:

Wait intil you start meeting people, it's amazing how great they are.

Being in Little Rock makes it tough to travel to shows in consistent places with consistent people. However, that being said I met the most incredible group of people at that Red Rocks show. Ended up staying with them. Might be part of the reason I have been so drawn to the music and community ever since
Time to create page: 0.24 seconds