• You are here
  • Forum Header
  • Topics not covered in other forums.
dr bakes
Platinum Boarder
Dizzy ain't the word for the way you're makin me

Re: ROLL CALL: Ratdog Spring Tour 2014!!!!

#313038 7 months, 2 weeks ago
Emvibe67 wrote:
Just looked at the weather forecast for Monday......sunshine and high of 68 degrees!!! Low of 41. I expect that high to reach at least 70. It looks like it is turning out to be a perfect show day in St. Louis on Monday!!!!!!!

Bad news tho weather also predicted a 50% chance of snow on Wednesday when I'm headed out to Louisville. Hopefully it starts after I leave. No snow in Louisville tho only rain!

St Louis doesn't sound like In the midst of a storm Id rather forget.
Strangers stopping strangers just to shake their hand
The following user(s) said Thank You: Emvibe67
gvanman
Platinum Boarder

#313039 7 months, 2 weeks ago
I have the Flag in Chicago tonight. Text me for meetups, 260-242-0495.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Chester, SunshineSue
Ossumpei
Platinum Boarder

#313060 7 months, 2 weeks ago
dr bakes wrote:
Emvibe67 wrote:
Just looked at the weather forecast for Monday......sunshine and high of 68 degrees!!! Low of 41. I expect that high to reach at least 70. It looks like it is turning out to be a perfect show day in St. Louis on Monday!!!!!!!

Bad news tho weather also predicted a 50% chance of snow on Wednesday when I'm headed out to Louisville. Hopefully it starts after I leave. No snow in Louisville tho only rain!

St Louis doesn't sound like In the midst of a storm Id rather forget.

It's finally looking like spring here. We're unsure
If it's going to last but Monday should be nice.
Let us all look kindly on our neighbor.
splatter_face
Platinum Boarder

#313741 7 months, 2 weeks ago
SunshineSue wrote:
If you're headed out on tour, be sure to look for Little Bear outside vending. His Ratdog shirts for this tour are gorgeous, one of the nicest of his always-superb designs!!

Front
IMG_0810.JPG

Back
IMG_0812.JPG

I bought one of those in Chicago from someone other than little bear. Cool shirt
.....nine mile skid on a ten mile ride
Last Edit: 7 months, 2 weeks ago by splatter_face.
Emvibe67
Senior Boarder

#313745 7 months, 2 weeks ago
Just a reminder I will be down at the Pageant around 3PM. I will have a cooler with water and sandwiches. Also bought a big bag of the individual chip bags. So please come see me before or after the show for some fuel!!!
Fly on these wings of love!
The following user(s) said Thank You: Chester
Emvibe67
Senior Boarder

#314007 7 months, 2 weeks ago
BOBBY IS IN TOWN TONIGHT!!!!!!

Just a reminder a few of us are meeting up at the venue around 3PM. High predicted today is now 71 degrees and I'm sure with all the sunshine it will feel a lot warmer!!!

The Halo Bar which is attached to the Pageant opens at 5PM. They only let 150 people in there. And they let those people head in the venue first.

If you aren't from around here there is a free parking lot directly behind the Pageant. That is where I will be parking. Spots fill up quick on show days. Also free parking in the metro link parking lot behind that. See you all real soon!!!!!!

So excited. Gotta get through these 4 little hours of work then I'm off til the 18th!!!!
The following user(s) said Thank You: Strider1
dr bakes
Platinum Boarder
Dizzy ain't the word for the way you're makin me

#314008 7 months, 2 weeks ago
Emvibe67 wrote:
BOBBY IS IN TOWN TONIGHT!!!!!!

Just a reminder a few of us are meeting up at the venue around 3PM. High predicted today is now 71 degrees and I'm sure with all the sunshine it will feel a lot warmer!!!

The Halo Bar which is attached to the Pageant opens at 5PM. They only let 150 people in there. And they let those people head in the venue first.

If you aren't from around here there is a free parking lot directly behind the Pageant. That is where I will be parking. Spots fill up quick on show days. Also free parking in the metro link parking lot behind that. See you all real soon!!!!!!

So excited. Gotta get through these 4 little hours of work then I'm off til the 18th!!!!

So Em sounds like a great day for a show. What is the ST Louis history say in the last 10 years for GD members playing in your town? I know you have not had a lot of shows. Do you like Black Throated or Big River as a tip of the cap to St Louis?
Strangers stopping strangers just to shake their hand
bambamcdn
Junior Boarder

#314009 7 months, 2 weeks ago
see you all tomorrow in Indy.....holla....
Someday, everything is gonna be different
Emvibe67
Senior Boarder

#314010 7 months, 2 weeks ago
I like Big River for a STL song. I live a few miles from where the BIG Mississippi RIVER meets the Missouri River.

St. Louis doesn't get many shows from the remaining members but we do get our share. Last time Bobby came to town with Ratdog in 2008. Phil and Friends also made an appearance that year in July for their last return to St. Louis. Both Mickey and Billy have bought their bands here in the past few years as well. Even Donna Jean played with her band here back in 2008 as well. 2008 was a big year for STL dead music. Let's hope 2014 is the same!

And I can't forget the two Furthur shows we were blessed with in 2010 and 2011!
Last Edit: 7 months, 2 weeks ago by Emvibe67.
The following user(s) said Thank You: dr bakes
Ossumpei
Platinum Boarder

#314069 7 months, 2 weeks ago
FFF at The Pageant

image_2014-03-10.jpg
Let us all look kindly on our neighbor.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Chester, dr bakes, Strider1
Time to create page: 0.78 seconds