• You are here
  • Forum Header
  • Topics not covered in other forums.
Brother Dust
Gold Boarder

Europe 72 sixty disc set

#30363 3 years, 4 months ago
Anybody get the Europe 72 sixty disc set ? I would have love to get the limeted one they put out but didnt have the money. Curious how awesome it is , someday I wish to have it in my collection.
MushroomMan
Platinum Boarder

Re: Europe 72 sixty disc set

#30370 3 years, 4 months ago
they have a just music one now that I'm going to order when my funds are right, the new one dosn't have all the special stuff of the collectors eddition but it still has each show in its own case thing with notes from other people in the family (band members, ect.) so still not a bad thing to pick up if you got the money - I wish I knew about the first eddition but probably wouldn't of been able to afford it anyway.
wlewis
Platinum Boarder

#30373 3 years, 4 months ago
i wanted one, i couldn't afford it at the time either, i know people will post them but i would really like to have all the materials and extras the actual set comes with, whats up with the new edition you speak of?
who else is gonna bring you, a broken arrow?
83msg1sttyme
Platinum Boarder

#30375 3 years, 4 months ago
does this mean you wont be able to download any of those shows anymore? whenever they release something "officially"it takes it out of circulation getting tired of this BS
If i told ya all that went down,it would burn off both your ears
wlewis
Platinum Boarder

#30380 3 years, 4 months ago
83msg1sttyme wrote:
does this mean you wont be able to download any of those shows anymore? whenever they release something "officially"it takes it out of circulation getting tired of this BS

most likely, that is just off of archive though
83msg1sttyme
Platinum Boarder

#30382 3 years, 4 months ago
the etree stuff,do you have to open up your computer,i thought it was like filing sharing never did it was worried about people hacking my puter
If i told ya all that went down,it would burn off both your ears
wlewis
Platinum Boarder

#30385 3 years, 4 months ago
i'm not really sure how often that occurs, i've never personally encountered anything dangerous or harmful, i don't know anyone else who has...people often have ratings or some indicator of their track record and stuff like that, depends what you're using and who you're dealing with
The following user(s) said Thank You: 83msg1sttyme
mandala
Junior Boarder
jerry junkie

#30390 3 years, 4 months ago
it's in production now, to be released sometime in september last i heard. and it's now up to 72 discs, to avoid inapproriate cd changes and such...

and i think those of us unable to afford such a pricey package are in the majority, but that's how they're choosing to roll. i'd guess garcia is churning up the waters over this kind of exclusivity shit among deadheads, but hopefully there'll be a rich, charitable soul or two who'll be willing to share and vine it. i also saw someone on demonoid when it first sold out promising to get it all up on there asap after he gets his...
life is what happens to you while you're busy making other plans - j. lennon
Chester
More or less in line

#30396 3 years, 4 months ago
83msg1sttyme wrote:

Although I can't confirm it has happened with any of these shows, that is the usual course of action, unfortunately.
However, aud. sources will still be available.
I can't come down, it's plain to see.
I can't come down, I've been set free.
Who you are, and what you do,
don't make no difference to me.
Time to create page: 0.22 seconds