• Forum Header
  • Topics not covered in other forums.
Seastrom
Junior Boarder

Shoreline Tickets

#3028 3 years, 6 months ago
Does anyone know why front gate only had lawn seats available for Shoreline? I tried to order threw the internet pre-sale, but nothing was available but lawn. I was heart broken
Tim The Beek
Junior Boarder

Re: Shoreline Tickets

#3030 3 years, 6 months ago
From what I've heard, there were pavilion seats. They just went really fast. Think you'll have a shot next Friday via TM or LN.
Seastrom
Junior Boarder

#3033 3 years, 6 months ago
I was on before 9am (im in Cali), kinda sucks, guess i need to learn to type faster
Tim The Beek
Junior Boarder

#3037 3 years, 6 months ago
I hope your luck's better for the regular sale!
Front Row Jerry Side
Fresh Boarder

#3040 3 years, 6 months ago
My brother and his friend teamed up - one was trying to buy Friday, while the other tried to buy Saturday....somehow my brother typed fast enough to get 4 tix in 103 for Saturday, but, as you experienced, it was only lawn in a matter of seconds for both shows....

Remember the days before the internet when you could wait at a BASS tickets location overnight or early in the morning? The true fans got the good tickets back then, now it's a free for all with ticket brokers and others trying to purchase and re-sell for a profit....one of the many negative aspects of the internet in my humble opinion.
sjfgreenman
Expert Boarder

#3302 3 years, 6 months ago
"Remember the days before the internet when you could wait at a BASS tickets location overnight or early in the morning?"
Yeah, the good ole Record Factory-Warehouse days when we functioned in real time and hard copy...good times in those lines, it was a part of the whole experience, made you all excited about the shows just talking with people for hours + trading stories.

I'm passing this round, anyway, can't stand the Shoreline. This is like the old days all over again, the east having a ton of shows in smaller-better places and westerners get a rock. Oh well, money saved.
"if you don't like the news go out and make some of your own"
ddsstyle
Visitor

#4198 3 years, 6 months ago
Mail orders got a lot of reserves I bet. I got two for each night.
Time to create page: 0.18 seconds