• Forum Header
  • Topics not covered in other forums.
newyawker
Platinum Boarder
When the goin gets weird the weird turn pro

Re: NHL 2014

#322244 3 months ago
Sorry Sue. Well actually I m not. Bruins looked wicked today. Blew out the Wings!!!!! C ya back in Detroit SS.....
'Nothin left to do but smile smile smile'
The following user(s) said Thank You: SunshineSue
SunshineSue
Platinum Boarder
Life is sweeter for this!

#322247 3 months ago
newyawker wrote:
Sorry Sue. Well actually I m not. Bruins looked wicked today. Blew out the Wings!!!!! C ya back in Detroit SS.....

Ouch! This was a lot more like what I expected from this series.

But you never know what might happen back in the D!
The following user(s) said Thank You: newyawker
Denver Man
Platinum Boarder
On the day I was born daddy sat down and cried

#322534 3 months ago
I see how this is going to go - Minnesota is going to turn to dirty play to try to get back into this series. Cooke should be thrown out of the league for that heinous hit on Tyson Barrie last night. He is nothing but a talentless thug. Neiderrieter is dirty too.
I went walkin' out last summer
Tryin' to find a breath of air
I went walkin' on the mountain
A friend had told me I'd find you there
The following user(s) said Thank You: newyawker
23atwell
Platinum Boarder
I love what I love and I want it that way

#322538 3 months ago
Sharks going for 3 and 0 tonight. Looking swift on the ice against the 2012 champs
And I'm going to sit right here until I die
newyawker
Platinum Boarder

#322596 3 months ago
Bruins again Sue.......
jaredlang
Platinum Boarder

#322602 3 months ago
jaredlang wrote:
It's been 21 years since the last Stanley Cup Parade here in Montreal. We are overdue. Prior to this funk, we never went more than 7 years without winning a cup. The way the Habs have been playing the last month (except the last 3 games...where they were conserving their energy for the playoffs), the city is buzzing, and playoff fever is in the air.

Habs are looking good! Bring on Newyawker's Bruins or Sue's Wings.....Won't be a problem for hockey's most storied franchise.

Hoping the Habs beat Patrick Roy in the finals.
Standing on the moon with nothing left to do
A lovely view of heaven but I'd rather be with you
jaredlang
Platinum Boarder

#322604 3 months ago
By the way, the last time the Canadiens swept a series was in 1993 against the Buffalo Sabres, and we all know how that turned out.
Standing on the moon with nothing left to do
A lovely view of heaven but I'd rather be with you
newyawker
Platinum Boarder

#322611 3 months ago
jaredlang wrote:
jaredlang wrote:
It's been 21 years since the last Stanley Cup Parade here in Montreal. We are overdue. Prior to this funk, we never went more than 7 years without winning a cup. The way the Habs have been playing the last month (except the last 3 games...where they were conserving their energy for the playoffs), the city is buzzing, and playoff fever is in the air.

Habs are looking good! Bring on Newyawker's Bruins or Sue's Wings.....Won't be a problem for hockey's most storied franchise.

Hoping the Habs beat Patrick Roy in the finals.

Were ready this year Jared. TUKA TUKA TUKA. The mighty Fin is too much in the net. Plus I cant wait for Lucic to pound that dirty bums briere And Murray!!!!!!
ZenoMarx
Gold Boarder
PLEASE be quiet when the band is playing. PLEASE.

#322638 3 months ago
The California series has been some great hockey. The scores are a little misleading. Quick is amazing, but I have to admit I get a kick out of watching him get beat. He gets dirty when he isn't winning, and that says something about a person. All the California teams are a lot of fun to watch.

It's too bad the Wild, Stars, and the Red Wings can't make it more competitive. They're doing well enough, but it's obvious they have to play perfectly to even have a chance of winning. The Stars have some really fun, hard-working blue collar players who I hadn't seen play.

Miller, Bryzgalov, and Howard all make me nervous. I'd hate to have them on my team of choice. I should add Niemi to that list. I don't think any of these goalies are good enough to consistently make a difference for their teams. I like the way the Blues play. It's too bad they don't have a higher caliber goalie.
You aren't interesting or clever when you write or speak in the lyrics of others. Rather, what are YOUR words?
The following user(s) said Thank You: 23atwell
the highway terror
Platinum Boarder
we gonna stay here til we soothe our souls

#322641 3 months ago
Blue Jackets need to get it together
Down 2 games to 1, they can make it up.
Go CBJ !!
Time to create page: 0.47 seconds