• You are here
  • Forum Header
  • Topics not covered in other forums.
Chester
Moderator
Posts:33394
More or less in line

Re: TXR webcasts for the 27th, 28th, and 31st!

#301322 8 months, 3 weeks ago
Jeff is way on the right, the other side of Anders.
I can't come down, it's plain to see.
I can't come down, I've been set free.
Who you are, and what you do,
don't make no difference to me.
rippleish20
Platinum Boarder
Posts:2419

Re: TXR webcasts for the 27th, 28th, and 31st!

#301323 8 months, 3 weeks ago
rippleish20 wrote:
mok wrote:
rippleish20 wrote:
I take it that stu is playing with them? It's very dark...


and he's well hidden by the pole.


I believe JK is the one behind the pole. Stu is on the left isn't he?

Never mind maybe you're right
mok
Junior Boarder
Posts:259

Re: TXR webcasts for the 27th, 28th, and 31st!

#301324 8 months, 3 weeks ago
rippleish20 wrote:
mok wrote:
rippleish20 wrote:
I take it that stu is playing with them? It's very dark...


and he's well hidden by the pole.


I believe JK is the one behind the pole. Stu is on the left isn't he?


I think its the opposite. As I look at the screen its John, Phil, Anders, Stu, Jeff I think; my left to right (drums behind)
Chester
Moderator
Posts:33394
More or less in line

Re: TXR webcasts for the 27th, 28th, and 31st!

#301325 8 months, 3 weeks ago
mok wrote:


I think its the opposite. As I look at the screen its John, Phil, Anders, Stu, Jeff I think; my left to right (drums behind)


That's what I see. Tony Leone on drums.
I can't come down, it's plain to see.
I can't come down, I've been set free.
Who you are, and what you do,
don't make no difference to me.
The following user(s) said Thank You: rippleish20
Chester
Moderator
Posts:33394
More or less in line

Re: TXR webcasts for the 27th, 28th, and 31st!

#301327 8 months, 3 weeks ago
Pretty sure this is Tony singing lead on this.
I can't come down, it's plain to see.
I can't come down, I've been set free.
Who you are, and what you do,
don't make no difference to me.
The following user(s) said Thank You: mok
mok
Junior Boarder
Posts:259

Re: TXR webcasts for the 27th, 28th, and 31st!

#301328 8 months, 3 weeks ago
Chester wrote:
Pretty sure this is Tony singing lead on this.


Good call, I was trying to figure out who was singing!
rippleish20
Platinum Boarder
Posts:2419

Re: TXR webcasts for the 27th, 28th, and 31st!

#301329 8 months, 3 weeks ago
Chester wrote:
mok wrote:


I think its the opposite. As I look at the screen its John, Phil, Anders, Stu, Jeff I think; my left to right (drums behind)


That's what I see. Tony Leone on drums.


You are right. I can't really see jk but I can recognize the way he moves.
Equinox
Platinum Boarder
Posts:16833

Re: TXR webcasts for the 27th, 28th, and 31st!

#301332 8 months, 3 weeks ago
Lovely jam.
"Got any nails?"
"No!"
"Got any flies?"
The following user(s) said Thank You: Chester
Chester
Moderator
Posts:33394
More or less in line

Re: TXR webcasts for the 27th, 28th, and 31st!

#301334 8 months, 3 weeks ago
Equinox wrote:
Lovely jam.


Very cool. And JK's really shining on this.
I can't come down, it's plain to see.
I can't come down, I've been set free.
Who you are, and what you do,
don't make no difference to me.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Paige MoonDancer
Equinox
Platinum Boarder
Posts:16833

Re: TXR webcasts for the 27th, 28th, and 31st!

#301335 8 months, 3 weeks ago
Chester wrote:
Equinox wrote:
Lovely jam.


Very cool. And JK's really shining on this.


Hope we'll be seeing him a lot on those Phil residencies.
"Got any nails?"
"No!"
"Got any flies?"
The following user(s) said Thank You: Chester
Time to create page: 0.51 seconds