• Forum Header
  • Topics not covered in other forums.
Brother Dust
Gold Boarder

One million fans

#29988 2 years, 10 months ago
Grateful Dead hits one million fans on facebook. Glad to hear their still a lot of heads out there.
DaysBetween
Junior Boarder

Re: One million fans

#30011 2 years, 10 months ago
Nice to hear!
How long before it hits 2 million?
Let your life proceed by it's own design....
wlewis
Platinum Boarder

#30058 2 years, 10 months ago
isnt it incredible? can find one of us just about anywhere!

just today i was talking to a kid i hired the other day and he asked me what kind of music i listen to and when i told him i listen to a lot of grateful dead he couldnt believe it..."MY BOSS LIKES THE GRATEFUL DEAD"....hhahahahah-----started telling him about various shows ive been to in my short life he was loving it---he'll definitely be enjoying the GD or furthur i throw on before morning meetings start...
who else is gonna bring you, a broken arrow?
neverstop66
Platinum Boarder

#30061 2 years, 10 months ago
Sounds like your employed. Hows the summer tour looking?
wlewis
Platinum Boarder

#30073 2 years, 10 months ago
yes keith i scored a pretty funny job but some weeks it pays extremely well so its pretty awesome im enjoying the ride....summer is in the picture but i think i'm going to scale back, maybe do 6 shows in the NE...bethel>jones beach, saratoga and the following weekend philly>holmdel, canandaigua--brings me back to WNY---i'm saving my energy and money for the west coast in the fall, driving back out there and doin it again, hittin some familiar stops like eugene, greek la, hopefully red rocks (definitely red rocks), but looking forward to that night in utah hopefully a stop in ID or MT if they are feelin it,another vegas would be badass--don't care where it is i'll be there...awesome touring out there, long drives but they are beautiful the venues are hot and the tunes are hotter

what about you chief?

if i'm doing a lot better than i expect i will swing down south
neverstop66
Platinum Boarder

#30075 2 years, 10 months ago
Hopefully I'll see ya. Hitting the last 4. I don't know what they call it now, but it used to be called Canandaigua Performing Arts Center. What a sweet place that was years ago. I lived less than a mile from there for about a year. I was the Chef at Finger Lakes Racetrack. I saw Hootie and the Blowfish there. Yup, Hootie and the Blowfish. I figured wtf, I had nothing else to do.
neverstop66
Platinum Boarder

#30077 2 years, 10 months ago
Hey Burt. I know you don't want to, but check out Tony's gonorrhea thread. You won't feel short changed. Your buddy's favorite song is in there.
pittsburghgary
Fresh Boarder

#30119 2 years, 10 months ago
Sweet, I know 10 of them.
wlewis
Platinum Boarder

#30353 2 years, 10 months ago
^^^hahahah i know what ya mean gary

keith---according to this site it is Constellation Brands - Marvin Sands Performing Arts Center when i hit my first shows there and for a long time it was known as finger lakes performing arts center, FLPAC---i saw quite a few shows there, happy to go back, still only an hour or so away
83msg1sttyme
Platinum Boarder

#30356 2 years, 10 months ago
im headed there too might stay before and after to enjoy the parks and wineries i love that area
If i told ya all that went down,it would burn off both your ears
Time to create page: 0.77 seconds