• You are here
  • Forum Header
  • Topics not covered in other forums.
intothesun
Visitor

Heads all empty and i don't care.....

#29870 3 years, 5 months ago
Today's my 11th day not smoking the herbal. Getting tested for a job and needed a break anyway. I feel great but could use a little head change. Another week and I'm all cleansed. aahhhhhh. sorry, im good
nastero
Junior Boarder

Re: Heads all empty and i don't care.....

#29878 3 years, 5 months ago
Stay strong, stay productive. Just like with breaking any other habit, you need to prove to/remind yourself that things are not that much different with than without. The hardest part is the associated activities, by that I mean doing things that you would normally do altered or while enjoying your habit. Take the time to go for a walk, or do some exercise, or go volunteer, pretty much anything to take your mind off of what you're missing (or what you perceive you're missing).
DaysBetween
Junior Boarder

#29880 3 years, 5 months ago
Good luck with the test and the job! I hope it all works out well!
Let your life proceed by it's own design....
wngfan
Junior Boarder

#29881 3 years, 5 months ago
hope the job is worth it.
intothesun
Visitor

#29949 3 years, 5 months ago
Yeah thanks yall. I really hope i land this job. I just put a down payment on a four wheeler and can't wait to ride. It's not a big deal not to smoke weed. I just enjoy the medicine. I am 4 years clean from a 2 year crack habit. Quiting pot is nothing -- I've gone without smokin pot for as long as a year or two a few times in my 32 years. In the past ten years I only smoked like once a month. But in the last year like 2x's a week. i knew it wouldn't be a big deal. I feel a little clearer, but not really. Smoke of any kind isn't good. Especially tobacco. Thank god i kicked that like 15 years ago.

I think there's a sever thunderstorm warning for the whole east coast and they are also saying tornado watches....good thing I'm not smoking, or I'd be fucking buggin out!! I was on the border of Kansas and Colo. once on rte 70 headed west...and there was a tornado watch. I don't think I've been more afraid in my life. As a Christian I fear god, as in respect him so much I fear his power and capability greater than anyone or anything. Mother nature is one wicked bitch not to be messed with - i know god controls the weather -- but I can't say she is a crazy ass bitch , so I'll refer to mother nature when talking bout the weather -- she scares me pretty damn bad as well.
83msg1sttyme
Platinum Boarder

#30221 3 years, 5 months ago
good for you youll save tons of cash not smoking and youll feel better hope it works out for ya
If i told ya all that went down,it would burn off both your ears
Time to create page: 0.18 seconds