• You are here
  • Forum Header
  • Topics not covered in other forums.
Roadtripper
Junior Boarder
Deadicated shamanic dreamer

FFF Help me catch RATDOGS with a GOLDEN ARROW .

#298496 8 months, 2 weeks ago
Hey guys and gals Happy Holidays. I was pondering the thought of catching some RATDOG shows and want to know if anyone would be interested in joining me and Jake on the Golden Arrow. I was considering hopping on tour in St Louis for the remainder of the tour. ST Louis, Indianapolis Nashville Memphis & Atlanta. I am open to going to any of the venues and ideally the whole tour ar but since it is quit a bit furthur and longer than the typical Furthur tour, it might be more feasible to portion it up If this post sparks any interest reply to this thread or text me at (415) 312-7231. and we can discuss the possibilities and costs For the 3 people who don't know me, Jake or the Arrow, trust me, if you are doing the RATDOG tour you want to ride the Arrow . Jerry Christmas and Nappy Old Weir. Love you Alex & Jake
P.S. references from fellow roadtrippers are greatly appreciated.
The turmoil of today has caused me to reevaluate my values .I dont want to be a part of the collective nightmare in mainstream society. I want to be with people that embrace my dreams and offer me hope. And believe in a world where all living beings live in peace love and harmony. Thank you Furthur Family.
Emvibe67
Senior Boarder

Re: FFF Help me catch RATDOGS with a GOLDEN ARROW .

#298536 8 months, 2 weeks ago
How freaking exciting!!!!!!!!!

((((((GOLDEN ARROW RATDOG TOUR))))))))
Fly on these wings of love!
The following user(s) said Thank You: Roadtripper
ablebaker
Senior Boarder

#298574 8 months, 2 weeks ago
Ratdog to Vegas I'm there, literally
Everytime that wheel turn round
bound to cover just a little more ground
Denver Man
Platinum Boarder
On the day I was born daddy sat down and cried

#298578 8 months, 2 weeks ago
Very tempting!

I have not been an official roadtripper but I will say to anyone considering that you WILL have the time of your life on tour with Alex and Jake.
I went walkin' out last summer
Tryin' to find a breath of air
I went walkin' on the mountain
A friend had told me I'd find you there
Roadtripper
Junior Boarder

#298582 8 months, 2 weeks ago
I have been out of the loop lately. In fact yesterday was the first time I was on the Furthur forum since the TXR new years fiasco. After the disappointment of no Furthur new years shows and no future Furthur tour dates, and the stress I put upon myself with the way the TXR new years ticket sales were handled I decided to take a break. But after seeing posts about the Ratdog Tour I visited Bobby's website. Since I don't have Mexico tickets, paridise dosn't wait for me . My plans right now are to stay in the bay area until after new years. Then I plan to take Jake to south Florida in the Arrow for the winter, to get out the the cold California winter weather. After seeing the Ratdod tour dates I figured the end of the tour wasn't so far from south Florida. So I posted this thread. God willing, I find a rider or 2 or 3 that want to go to some Ratdod shows ( or better yet the whole tour) . IF so I'm there. Hopefully I will know by the new year. I didnt see any west coast or Vegas Ratdog show dated on their website . Are they playing Vegas now? I wish I would have known I love the Pearl theater. To all my real time and virtual FFF friends Seasons Greetings. I hope Santa over stuffs your stockings. Love Alex and Jake.
The turmoil of today has caused me to reevaluate my values .I dont want to be a part of the collective nightmare in mainstream society. I want to be with people that embrace my dreams and offer me hope. And believe in a world where all living beings live in peace love and harmony. Thank you Furthur Family.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Chester, PMoondancer , gvanman, nycdave, SunshineSue, Strider1, ChefArugula
ChefArugula
Expert Boarder
The Turtle abides....

#298814 8 months, 2 weeks ago
I will vouch for the worthiness of any travel aboard the 'Golden Arrow'....Jake, tell Alex to check his FFF mail!
stricken
Gold Boarder

#298817 8 months, 2 weeks ago
Hey Alex good to see your post. When you get to Florida give me a call I will be there for two weeks. Maybe we can check out Uncle john's Band while you and jake are keeping warm. We are located 1 and a half hours south of Tampa on route 75 a small town Hope you have a nice Christmas and happy new year. Give jake a treat from me.
Roadtripper
Junior Boarder

#299247 8 months, 1 week ago
I definitely would like to get together when I roll into the sunshine state.
ecojaded
Platinum Boarder
"Why don't you arrest me"

#299568 8 months ago
Word on the street is Jake is ecstatic about this upcoming run.......
She tries to live by the golden rule.
Said you treat other people right,
Other people probably treat you cool.
Emvibe67
Senior Boarder

#306212 6 months, 1 week ago
Is the Arrow still thinking about Ratdog tour????!!!
Fly on these wings of love!
Time to create page: 0.58 seconds