• Forum Header
  • Topics not covered in other forums.
wngfan
Junior Boarder

Shoreline Seats

#29832 3 years, 4 months ago
Hey, I am psyched for Furthur on Friday.

I bought seats in section 202 the day they were were released, I ended up in the very back row. after multiple times typing the stupid "captcha" words.. that was the best I could get. Well, right now there are a bunch of seats available in section 102 and the 200's. Heck, most of sections 201 and 204 looks open. Livenation has a new tool in beta that lets you see the available seats. So if you haven't bought them yet, you should buy them now and you will get good seats.

I am bummed I bought my tix the day they were released because there are hundred of better seats now. But at least I have my tickets!
Slewfoot
Junior Boarder

Re: Shoreline Seats

#29833 3 years, 4 months ago
Also, it's supposed to be chilly with a good chance of rain both days, so if you care to be dry, approx around row L (sections 101, 102, 103) are under the circus tent.
boognish
Fresh Boarder

#29838 3 years, 4 months ago
I heard you can call Live Nation and exchange your crappy seats for better ones if they become available after you purchased yours. Look into it- saw a link on another board, but can't find it now. could be worth a call!
MushroomMan
Platinum Boarder

#29841 3 years, 4 months ago
kinda like what happened to me for Mansfield except with Frontgate..... I got seats all the way over to the side and now there are tons of seats left towards the center ...... its like WTF I get presale and I'm about as far over as I can be!
wngfan
Junior Boarder

#29842 3 years, 4 months ago
Live nation policy stated that you can do the ticket exchange/upgrade if it is at least 7 days before show
lostsailor
Senior Boarder

#29970 3 years, 4 months ago
Slewfoot wrote:
Also, it's supposed to be chilly with a good chance of rain both days, so if you care to be dry, approx around row L (sections 101, 102, 103) are under the circus tent.

as of right now Friday nice, Sat cloudy and rain on Sunday.... but we won't get the box of rain if there's no rain. Just a "looks like rain"....
illuminaughty
Platinum Boarder

#29972 3 years, 4 months ago
i hope its just over cast.
lostsailor
Senior Boarder

#30032 3 years, 4 months ago
lostsailor wrote:
Slewfoot wrote:

as of right now Friday nice, Sat cloudy and rain on Sunday.... but we won't get the box of rain if there's no rain. Just a "looks like rain"....

scratch that- the webpage I was looking at was not THE mountview but some other mountainview.... sadly "rain likely" is still the weather... but fuck it.... hopefully it is warm enough to have a massive rain orgy...hippies praying to the rain gods!!! At least we won't get the posers who wouldn't want to get their hair wet or their snake skin boots wet.... more fun for us.

I am bringing 300 glow bracelets to hand out to kind folk.... look for me!!!!

It just rained here in Los Angeles and I gotta tell you- it's weird to be getting rain in May/June. Weird weird weird. Like Garcia letting bob play Lostsailor>St. of Ciurcumstance>Lazy Lightning>Supplication all in a row. Doesn't work. Rain is usually done by March and then blue skies till November.... even December. This late in the year... strange days have befallen.
Annie
Fresh Boarder

#30160 3 years, 4 months ago
<<< hopefully it is warm enough to have a massive rain orgy...hippies praying to the rain gods!!! At least we won't get the posers who wouldn't want to get their hair wet or their snake skin boots wet.... more fun for us. >>>

Here, here...we got poured on last year in September at the Cuthbert and I had a blast. The rain is really beautiful with a noce light show. If it pours, it'll just be the hard-cores!
Time to create page: 0.20 seconds