• Forum Header
  • Topics not covered in other forums.
illuminaughty
Platinum Boarder

Re: Ratdog tour

#299715 10 months, 1 week ago
bump.

SO WHAT KINDA WEED IS HARD TO GET IN THE MIDWEST?

do peeps there still dig purp? or is all bout the fruit flavors now? is there a market for honey oil or kif? or wouuld people not know what it is?
illuminaughty
Platinum Boarder

#301433 9 months, 3 weeks ago
ok NYE is over so can we all start talking about
ratour now? i mean for christsakes, its just a few short months away!
midwest is getting some love in feb. with the gov. mule tour.
gr8ful bruin
Senior Boarder
Mr. Charlie

#301448 9 months, 3 weeks ago
I will be at the Ryamn show for my birthday and since I just moved to tennesee I am stoked Bob is coming here, I hope to catch one or two more.

As for herb my brother has been paying 120 for a quarter that weighs 4 grams and is d- grade in CA good thing I brought some CA b grade which is apparently unavaiable at any cost shy of some people with a great hook up.

It was 32 today which is stupid cold for me real estate costs 4 times as much in CA and I am starting to think it is underpriced.
Go to Terrapin, no really go to TERRAPIN
Equinox
Platinum Boarder

#301470 9 months, 3 weeks ago
gr8ful bruin wrote:
I will be at the Ryamn show for my birthday and since I just moved to tennesee I am stoked Bob is coming here, I hope to catch one or two more.

As for herb my brother has been paying 120 for a quarter that weighs 4 grams and is d- grade in CA good thing I brought some CA b grade which is apparently unavaiable at any cost shy of some people with a great hook up.

It was 32 today which is stupid cold for me real estate costs 4 times as much in CA and I am starting to think it is underpriced.

Look at it this way: Even if you don't stay in the area, you're still getting to experience some of the greatest music cities in this country.
"Got any nails?"
"No!"
"Got any flies?"
illuminaughty
Platinum Boarder

#302188 9 months, 2 weeks ago
you will LOVE Nashvegas if you give it a chance.
THE BEST MUSIC SEEN IN THE aMERICA! well xcluding the coastal reagions.
the ryman is such a great venue, see any good band that plays there.
and the strip, with the country/western museum, and you can see the railyard from down townish, which is awsome if you like drinking and watchin/hopin trains.
great midwest town.
nashville, luval, memphis, those towns kept me sane in my formative years. the "tin pan alley" in nashville is still pretty kewl place.
though i cant remember where it is now lol
patchmyfurthur
Platinum Boarder

#302201 9 months, 2 weeks ago
I haven't gotten any indication from mail order that I can go to the Nashville show.

Almost a month away.

Lord.
Emvibe67
Senior Boarder

#302205 9 months, 2 weeks ago
Just picked up my last ticket for my mini ratdog tour!!!! Nashville appears to be sold out per Ratdog website.
Fly on these wings of love!
The following user(s) said Thank You: Chester, illuminaughty
illuminaughty
Platinum Boarder

#302681 9 months, 1 week ago
i know it may be sold out at the ratdog website but i bet ticketbastard isnt.
spring mountain high
Senior Boarder

#302718 9 months, 1 week ago
looks like philly saturday and chicago are almost sold out...lotta dog lovers out there
dr bakes
Platinum Boarder
Dizzy ain't the word for the way you're makin me

#302918 9 months, 1 week ago
One month till the DC Lincoln Theatre shows. There could be 4 founding members of Furthur playing.
Strangers stopping strangers just to shake their hand
Time to create page: 0.22 seconds