• Forum Header
  • Topics not covered in other forums.
SunshineSue
Platinum Boarder
Life is sweeter for this!

Re: Ratdog tour

#297633 4 months, 2 weeks ago
patchmyfurthur wrote:
are these emails people are getting from GDTSTOO?

I never got an email :/

My tickets were from TM, that's probably why they arrived so quickly. I don't think GDTSTOO sends emails when the tix are printed. It shouldn't be much longer, though!
Last Edit: 4 months, 2 weeks ago by SunshineSue.
Emvibe67
Senior Boarder

#297634 4 months, 2 weeks ago
My email came from Ticketmaster. I didn't mail order
Fly on these wings of love!
patchmyfurthur
Platinum Boarder

#297726 4 months, 2 weeks ago
thanks ladies
illuminaughty
Platinum Boarder

#297862 4 months, 2 weeks ago
i would not worry about these shows selling out NOW, they will sell out, or at least most will i think.
i return of the dog, plus the fact the many of these cities have had a serious lack of dead of shows in the past few years(GD related, im sure uim goin get someone pointing out that mickey and billy played some midwest shows, but i mean bob or phil)

im so fukin stoked and i live in cali.
im stoked for you guys. i grew up in the midwest, and i have been to the venues from st. louis till the ryman.
and they rule.
i wonder how they goin handle the 2 bass thing? one person one set, one person the other, or both at the same time?
Chester
More or less in line

#297866 4 months, 2 weeks ago
Got my tickets today!
I can't come down, it's plain to see.
I can't come down, I've been set free.
Who you are, and what you do,
don't make no difference to me.
The following user(s) said Thank You: kevin
MushroomMan
Platinum Boarder

#297867 4 months, 2 weeks ago
illuminaughty wrote:
i would not worry about these shows selling out NOW, they will sell out, or at least most will i think.
i return of the dog, plus the fact the many of these cities have had a serious lack of dead of shows in the past few years(GD related, im sure uim goin get someone pointing out that mickey and billy played some midwest shows, but i mean bob or phil)

im so fukin stoked and i live in cali.
im stoked for you guys. i grew up in the midwest, and i have been to the venues from st. louis till the ryman.
and they rule.
i wonder how they goin handle the 2 bass thing? one person one set, one person the other, or both at the same time?

at Peach Fest they both played at the same time, bass was a little low then better the 2nd night... I think they'll get the groove and it will work out good

as far as sell outs... if you look on the site it doesn't show saturday Cap sold out..... but they have the pick your own seats thing and if you look on there you'll see that there is only 1 single handicap seat left for saturday at the Cap.... so that show is basically sold out.
rippleish20
Platinum Boarder

#298585 4 months, 2 weeks ago
Got my Cap Theater tickets today...
illuminaughty
Platinum Boarder

#298666 4 months, 2 weeks ago
yeah, i guese your right.

cant wait to see if he does any warm up shows in cali.
illuminaughty
Platinum Boarder

#299144 4 months, 1 week ago
bump,
cause i just cant stand to see the front page without the word RATDOG in it.

though i am listening to last years shows from oakland and i gotta admit, as much as i am pissin my pants over the return of the dog, i sure hope that this lineup shows up stealthy as phil and friends, or terrapin allstars, cause john and jeff are "like whoa".
Equinox
Platinum Boarder

#299626 4 months ago
My Tower tix just arrived from GDTSTOO.

HAPPY HOLIDAZE!!!!
"Got any nails?"
"No!"
"Got any flies?"
The following user(s) said Thank You: PMoondancer , kevin
Time to create page: 0.85 seconds