• You are here
  • Forum Header
  • Topics not covered in other forums.
kevin
Platinum Boarder

IMPORTANT Ratdog Mail Order Update

#296506 11 months ago
I got this email from GDTSTOO last night:

Bob Weir & RatDog is Bob Weir, Jeff Chimenti, Steve Kimock, Jay Lane, Rob Wasserman, Robin Sylvester)

Friday, February 14, 2014 at the Tower Theatre in Upper Darby, PA.
Your chances of receiving tickets if you mailed/sent in on the first postmark are 100%. If you put “any” price range on your order for all other postmarks your chances are also 100%.

Saturday February 15, 2014 at the Tower Theatre in Upper Darby, PA. Your chances of receiving $80.50 tickets are 90%. If you put “any” price range on your order for the first and all other postmarks your chances of receiving tickets are 100%.

*Monday & Tuesday, February 17 & 18, 2014 at the Lincoln Theatre in Washington, DC. Your chances of receiving tickets for these performances are 100%.

*Thursday, February 20, 2014 at The Wellmont Theatre in Montclair, NJ. Doors open at 6:30 PM. Showtime is at 8:00 PM. Your chances of receiving tickets for this performance are 100%

*Friday & Saturday, February 20 & 21, 2014 at the Theatre at Westbury in Westbury, NY. Your chances of receiving tickets for the performance are 100%.

*Monday & Tuesday, February 24 & 25, 2014 at the House of Blues in Boston, MA. Your chances of receiving tickets for the performance are 100%.

*Wednesday, February 26, 2014 at the State Theatre in Portland, ME. Your chances of receiving tickets for the performance are 100%.

*Friday, February 28, 2014 at the Flynn Theatre in Burlington, VT. Doors open at 7:15 PM. Showtime is at 8:00 PM. Your chances of receiving tickets for the performance are 100%.

*Saturday & Sunday, March 1 & 2, 2014 at the Capitol Theatre in Portchester, NY. Doors open at 6:30 PM. Showtime is at 8:00 PM. Your chances of receiving loge tickets for both days are 90%. Your chances of receiving balcony tickets for both days are 90%. Your chances of receiving General Admission tickets and if you put “any” price range on your order are 100%.

*Tuesday, March 4, 2014 at Shea’s Performing Arts Center in Buffalo, NY. Your chances of receiving tickets for the performance are 100%.

*Wednesday, March 5, 2014 at The Fillmore Detroit in Detroit, MI. Your chances of receiving tickets for the performance are 100%.

*Friday, March 7, 2014 at the Chicago Theatre in Chicago, IL. Your chances of receiving tickets for the performance are 100%.
Saturday, March 8, 2014 at the Riverside Theatre in Milwaukee, WI. Your chances of receiving tickets for the performance are 100%.

*Monday, March 10, 2014 at The Pageant in St. Louis, MO. Your chances of receiving tickets for the performance are 100%.

*Tuesday, March 11, 2014 at the Murat Theatre in Indianapolis, IN. Your chances of receiving Pit tickets for this performance is 30%. Your chances of receiving tickets for the performance are 100% if you put “any” price range on your order.|

*Wednesday, March 12, 2014 at The Palace in Louisville, KY. Your chances of receiving tickets for the performance are 100%.

*Friday, March 14, 2014 at the Tennessee Theatre in Knoxville, TN Your chances of receiving tickets for the performance are 100%.

*Saturday, March 15, 2014 at The Ryman in Nashville, TN. Your chances of receiving tickets for the performance are 100% if you put “any” price range on your order.

*Sunday, March 16, 2014 at The Tabernacle in Atlanta, GA. Your chances of receiving tickets for the performance are 100% if you put “any” price range on your order.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Tickets for \"Nightfall Of Diamonds\" A Rex Benefit are available.

“I can tell your
future
Look what\'s in your hand ”

Robert Hunter

Press Here For Complete Mail Order Instructions
Press Here For Credit Card Form
-- smell every flower --
patchmyfurthur
Platinum Boarder

Re: IMPORTANT Ratdog Mail Order Update

#296630 11 months ago
I never got said email. But I didn't specify "any" on my ticket request. haha oh well. Over it.
Time to create page: 0.19 seconds