• You are here
  • Forum Header
  • Topics not covered in other forums.
intothesun
Visitor

Bigfoot on Animal Planet

#29626 3 years, 3 months ago
So i was flipping the stations checkin what was on and stopped on animal planet. They were having a special on bigfoot. Actual enthusiasts who track bigfoot were in northern Georgia, where numerous sighting have occured. As the show went on, i was less and less skeptical. Ok, let's say there is a bigfoot....My question is this...(And they never mentioned this once)...If they found him/her???....what are thier intentions? Would these people capture them and experiment. would they stick him in a zoo...maybe he''ll get a spot on Good Morning America or come out on Jay Leno's tonight show like a safari animal skit...lol.??
Because in most witnesses stories the bigfoot was very close....BUT DIDNT KILL them or even attempt to. So we wouldn't kill the bigfoot...or would we? There was an incident that was caught on film from the dash cam of a state trooper...pretty coooll shit...the cop yelled out.."Holy crap" and there it was running across the road in the middle of north Georgia's very remote forests. check it out for yourself.

www.google.com/url?sa=t&source=web&a...2uH_STb6_dIeUsfJ4FEQ
83msg1sttyme
Platinum Boarder

Re: Bigfoot on Animal Planet

#29644 3 years, 3 months ago
its a really tall "wook" walking to the next gathering,didnt you see his cup and spoon?
If i told ya all that went down,it would burn off both your ears
DeadHead420
Platinum Boarder
More negative karma please =-)

#29648 3 years, 3 months ago
What a stupid show. I cant stand rednecks, i really cant. I saw the commercial for that show, n the dude was all "theres squatch in these wood", n im allll CLICK. Why didnt they go looking for the lochness monster?? lol
captaintony
Platinum Boarder

#29658 3 years, 3 months ago
Probably cause the loch ness monster is believed to be in water so it would kind of pointless to search for it in the woods.
intothesun
Visitor

#29661 3 years, 3 months ago
Lol!!!
sfwharfratluke
Junior Boarder

#29664 3 years, 3 months ago
the highway terror
Platinum Boarder
{({({({({(Health Vibes For Bobby)})})})})}

#29726 3 years, 3 months ago
they have a bigfoot society in every small town, it's an excuse for husbands to get out of the house
Can't Live that Negative Way, Make Room for the Positive Day !
captaintony
Platinum Boarder

#29734 3 years, 3 months ago
what about the Moth Man in Point Pleasant?
Chaz B
Junior Boarder
I'm so confused

#29766 3 years, 3 months ago
I think bigfoots are sexy! You know what they say, once you have Bigfoot you never go back. Wait a minute, that's not right.... anyway, I fantasize about being a Bigfoot and having wild crazy Bigfoot sex. I wonder if there is an operation where I could become a Bigfoot?
I really hate having to sit down every time I take a leak.
wlewis
Platinum Boarder

#29784 3 years, 3 months ago
captaintony wrote:
Probably cause the loch ness monster is believed to be in water so it would kind of pointless to search for it in the woods.

dude that was the most fucking intelligent thing i've seen come from one of your posts, keep it up dude!
who else is gonna bring you, a broken arrow?
The following user(s) said Thank You: captaintony
Time to create page: 0.44 seconds