• Forum Header
  • Topics not covered in other forums.
intothesun
Visitor

Allman bros.

#29585 3 years, 4 months ago
www.google.com/url?url=http://www.youtub...RMcV8dereIJqyeiq3_IQ

Had dinner with my father and wife this evening at the Outback steakhouse. I hardly ever eat there just cause i like home cooked meals or foreign foods most...sushi, indian, thai, middle eastern, etc....but had a nice time chowing down a nice steak cooked medium and a glass of Paul Newman's california red ( was impressed they carried an organic wine). Most people had barbeques and drank alot as I've done on alot of memorial day weekends, but not today. I'm not a fan, as many also agree, of the choices our nation has made for the involvement of wars and the role the U.S. plays in the world. I can say I'm proud to be an American but not proud of many of her choices and actions. I fully support American soldiers , but wish thier lives were on the line in better situations that made more sense where freedom is what they were soley fighting and defending. Either way, thier lives are on the line and I pray for thier safety and that they are fighting for the safety of others, not just our country but for innocent people suffering all over the world.
Anyway, after a day of having mixed emotions that are kind of misplaced, yet true...this song came on the radio and really put everything into a good place for me. What a wonderful band. What a song. I hope i can live out my dream to help in the ways i want to as a dedicated believer in love and peace for all. god bless the U.S. and what she really stands for.
Chester
More or less in line

Re: Allman bros.

#29596 3 years, 4 months ago
Right on. That's a great song. Thanks for sharing.
I can't come down, it's plain to see.
I can't come down, I've been set free.
Who you are, and what you do,
don't make no difference to me.
Time to create page: 0.16 seconds