• You are here
  • Forum Header
  • Topics not covered in other forums.
scar1et_f1re
Platinum Boarder
R U Kind?

Re: A Personal Tragedy

#294455 5 months, 2 weeks ago
You are in my thoughts and prayers my friend. Sounds like some real tough stuff. I WISH there were ez answers, wave the magic wand, dance a sacred dance and then <<<Poof>>>

You are doing a stand up job. Doing what you must with much sadness. Climbing uphill on a journey that breaks your heart, but a journey you MUST take. No choices my friend.

Feel GOOD that you are able to help. Hopefully your son will come around with time, and love.

I don\'t share here often, not nearly as dire, but my 15 year old daughter will not speak to me in months because her mother and I no longer get along. We love each other to death, but things sometimes get twisted. But I do have faith. I do belive. I KNOW things will get better between me and my daughter and I keep doing what I must do.

I Hope you too can still keep the faith. Your son is still inside there, perhaps hurting from something but time love and understanding will cure, even if the love is tough love.

The legal stuff, that sucks and I hate to say perhaps secondary, but the lives of your loved ones is most important.

Dimentia is a world I know little about, but what secondhand knowledge I have tells me you did what needed to be done because you LOVE your mother and you must protect her. And in her heart she knows that and so does your dad.

No ez answers my friend. But you are on the right path. I hope the path is ez for you my friend.

IF we can help in anyway let us know. You can always get my cellphone number from Sunshine sue and text whenever you need my kind friend. (((Peace love and good vibes)))
FFF! Family is Forever!!!

May God bless and keep you always
May your wishes all come true
May you always do for others
And let others do for you
The following user(s) said Thank You: Chester, DrippingColors
Chester
More or less in line

Re: A Personal Tragedy

#294490 5 months, 2 weeks ago
I'm sending you some positive vibes too. (((((((scar1et_f1re))))))) Everybody needs a shoulder to lean on, from time to time.
Happy to help if I can.
I can't come down, it's plain to see.
I can't come down, I've been set free.
Who you are, and what you do,
don't make no difference to me.
Time to create page: 0.31 seconds