• You are here
  • Forum Header
  • Topics not covered in other forums.
Furthuron
Junior Boarder
Posts:48

Bob Weir's Otherworld Hot Sauce

#2943 3 years, 7 months ago
Any body here sampled this stuff yet?

Weir's Otherworld Hot Sauce-
Too much is just enough! Bob Weir, Grateful Dead singer and guitarist, has a passion for food second only to music. On breaks from touring, he created Otherworld Hot Sauce to add a unique Asian Pacific heat to just about anything you eat. All profits from the sale of Weir's sauce go to The Further Foundation, which supports the environment, the arts, children's education and homeless causes. Will not fit in our Cosmic Crates.


Ingredients: Water, orange juice, cider vinegar, ginger puree, chili paste, sugar, sesame oil, salt, crushed chili and spices.





www.cosmicchile.com/site/weir-s-otherworld.html
"Standing on the moon,
With nothing left to do.
A lovely view of heaven,
But I'd rather be with you - be with you!
The following user(s) said Thank You: PMoondancer
HOOKAH
Junior Boarder
Posts:34

Re: Bob Weir's Otherworld Hot Sauce

#2963 3 years, 7 months ago
Furthuron wrote:
Any body here sampled this stuff yet?

Weir's Otherworld Hot Sauce-
Too much is just enough! Bob Weir, Grateful Dead singer and guitarist, has a passion for food second only to music. On breaks from touring, he created Otherworld Hot Sauce to add a unique Asian Pacific heat to just about anything you eat. All profits from the sale of Weir's sauce go to The Further Foundation, which supports the environment, the arts, children's education and homeless causes. Will not fit in our Cosmic Crates.


Ingredients: Water, orange juice, cider vinegar, ginger puree, chili paste, sugar, sesame oil, salt, crushed chili and spices.





www.cosmicchile.com/site/weir-s-otherworld.html



you serious???


that's awesome!!!


cache.cosmicchile.com/cosmicchile/images...otherworld-large.jpg
Some folks trust to reason
Others trust to might
I don't trust to nothing
But I know it come out right

PITT Heads ?
BRING THOSE JAMS TO PITT
Uncle John
Junior Boarder
Posts:67

Re: Bob Weir's Otherworld Hot Sauce

#2966 3 years, 7 months ago
i have a bottle in my fridge that has never been used.
Furthuron
Junior Boarder
Posts:48

Re: Bob Weir's Otherworld Hot Sauce

#3063 3 years, 7 months ago
Uncle John wrote:
i have a bottle in my fridge that has never been used.


I take it that you want to age it first?
"Standing on the moon,
With nothing left to do.
A lovely view of heaven,
But I'd rather be with you - be with you!
HOOKAH
Junior Boarder
Posts:34

Re: Bob Weir's Otherworld Hot Sauce

#3086 3 years, 7 months ago
Furthuron wrote:
Uncle John wrote:
i have a bottle in my fridge that has never been used.


I take it that you want to age it first?



LOL

regardless
UJ, whatcha waiting for?
does it say to chill it on the bottle? even before opening?
Some folks trust to reason
Others trust to might
I don't trust to nothing
But I know it come out right

PITT Heads ?
BRING THOSE JAMS TO PITT
bitzer87
Junior Boarder
Posts:242

Re: Bob Weir's Otherworld Hot Sauce

#3099 3 years, 7 months ago
I can't find it. All the websites say its sold out. Anyone know where to get it?
spiritfingers
Junior Boarder
Posts:40

Re: Bob Weir's Otherworld Hot Sauce

#3164 3 years, 7 months ago
saw some up on ebay a couple weeks back..
charliechanman
Junior Boarder
Posts:54

Re: Bob Weir's Otherworld Hot Sauce

#3229 3 years, 7 months ago
A local specialty foods store - Mcginnis Sisters - carries it. I bought a bottle once. It was quite flavorful and sweet if I recall. Usually, I make my own barbecue and hot sauces, so it was more of a novelty than anything else...
SAY YOUR PEACE AND GET OUT
Shagadelic
Junior Boarder
Posts:33

Re: Bob Weir's Otherworld Hot Sauce

#3620 3 years, 7 months ago
Bought em when they came out...Otherworld/Snake Oil...think there was one more.
They sucked...at least all I know that tried em kinda thought that lol.

Custy'd
Time to create page: 0.22 seconds