• Forum Header
  • Topics not covered in other forums.
Emvibe67
Senior Boarder

FFF Love

#294281 10 months, 4 weeks ago
Today I've been doing some reminiscing on the past Furthur tours I've been on. Which lead me to read a few old threads on this board.....and I just want to send a BIG THANK YOU to each and every one of you! Without your love and friendship the tours wouldn't have been the same.....and my life wouldn't be as good as it is! Many have been there for me during the hard times and the good times. I only hope you all know I'm here for you as well! The FFF has become far more for me than I could imagine. I'm so grateful for this amazing family and community!!!!!

I'm sad of course because I didn't get to make as many shows as I wanted to this year. And was really looking forward to the annual FFF gathering for New Years. But I've come to terms it is what it is.

I miss you all so much! I hope that no matter what the future holds for Furthur, the FFF can still gather and create that beautiful energy we all know!!!!

Should we all start planning a big gathering for sometime next year?!

I love you!
Fly on these wings of love!
The following user(s) said Thank You: Chester, dr bakes, Denver Man, Equinox, Ossumpei, kfender, gvanman, nycdave, ecojaded, deadegad...
Chester
More or less in line

Re: FFF Love

#294282 10 months, 4 weeks ago
Right back at ya Em! Really love the friends I've made here. Thank you!
(((((((FFF)))))))
I can't come down, it's plain to see.
I can't come down, I've been set free.
Who you are, and what you do,
don't make no difference to me.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Equinox, scar1et_f1re, Emvibe67
SunshineSue
Platinum Boarder
Life is sweeter for this!

#294288 10 months, 4 weeks ago
That's good to hear. I hope you're happy and doing well, Em!!
The following user(s) said Thank You: Chester, Equinox, scar1et_f1re, Emvibe67
gvanman
Platinum Boarder

#294294 10 months, 4 weeks ago
Thanks Emily, I couldn't have said it better. I was really looking forward to another New Years in SF too. Having FFF around me at shows makes it exactly perfect. And yes, lets do a FFF party.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Chester, scar1et_f1re, ChefArugula, Emvibe67
ecojaded
Platinum Boarder
"Why don't you arrest me"

#294302 10 months, 4 weeks ago
{{{{{GRATEFUL}}}}}}

~One last voice is calling you and I guess it's time you go~
She tries to live by the golden rule.
Said you treat other people right,
Other people probably treat you cool.
The following user(s) said Thank You: scar1et_f1re, Emvibe67
Denver Man
Platinum Boarder
On the day I was born daddy sat down and cried

#294319 10 months, 4 weeks ago
It was a most pleasant surprise to see you at Red Rocks!!

A spring/summer get together would be sweet! Im hoping for a fat Ratdog tour ... and if Kimock joins in then I will seriously consider some travelling. A little road trip to the midwest would be fun

But first, Im hoping the Shapiro Inc stuff is overblown and Phil comes to Broomfield. You could bring Warren, Scofield, Chimenti and Russo with you Phil
I went walkin' out last summer
Tryin' to find a breath of air
I went walkin' on the mountain
A friend had told me I'd find you there
Last Edit: 10 months, 4 weeks ago by Denver Man.
The following user(s) said Thank You: scar1et_f1re, Emvibe67
deadegad
Platinum Boarder

#294332 10 months, 4 weeks ago
Emvibe67 wrote:
Today I've been doing some reminiscing on the past Furthur tours I've been on. Which lead me to read a few old threads on this board.....and I just want to send a BIG THANK YOU to each and every one of you! Without your love and friendship the tours wouldn't have been the same.....and my life wouldn't be as good as it is! Many have been there for me during the hard times and the good times. I only hope you all know I'm here for you as well! The FFF has become far more for me than I could imagine. I'm so grateful for this amazing family and community!!!!!

I'm sad of course because I didn't get to make as many shows as I wanted to this year. And was really looking forward to the annual FFF gathering for New Years. But I've come to terms it is what it is.

I miss you all so much! I hope that no matter what the future holds for Furthur, the FFF can still gather and create that beautiful energy we all know!!!!

I love you!

We have not met, but, if not next year then after The Hiatus when the shows resume in Residency form (probable). I love this band. These are the shows where I notice Jerry's absence the least. Not to be corny, however, they take the music farther & further.

The only thing that could improve it would be Billy and Mickey joining in for a three man drum-percussion freight train rather than another Dead tour. Just IMHO.
Last Edit: 10 months, 4 weeks ago by deadegad.
The following user(s) said Thank You: scar1et_f1re, ChefArugula, Emvibe67
RowTimmy
Senior Boarder

#294377 10 months, 4 weeks ago
Emvibe67 wrote:

I love you!

I'm going against my word but for Em it's worth it. All those tours and shows would not have been the same without Em and all the kind folks I've met through the FFF. I've been blessed to have the flag in my apartment in ca and want to thank all you guys for making Furthur a family gathering for me. Love you all and count me in for a gathering anywhere.
Last Edit: 10 months, 4 weeks ago by RowTimmy.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Chester, Equinox, Ossumpei, gvanman, nycdave, kevin, scar1et_f1re, SunshineSue, ChefArugula, Emvibe67...
Ossumpei
Platinum Boarder

#294443 10 months, 3 weeks ago
Hey, finally got a pic of Timmy rowing!!
Let us all look kindly on our neighbor.
The following user(s) said Thank You: scar1et_f1re
Emvibe67
Senior Boarder

#294449 10 months, 3 weeks ago
!!!!! !!!!! OMG I LOVE YOU ROW TIMMY !!! !!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!

AND I LOVE EACH AND EVERY ONE OF YOU!!!

We have all made this place special!

I'm totally down to start planning a gathering! Anyone own a lot of land wanting to throw a big FFF party?!
Fly on these wings of love!
The following user(s) said Thank You: Chester, scar1et_f1re
Time to create page: 0.31 seconds