• You are here
  • Forum Header
  • Topics not covered in other forums.
DeadHead420
Platinum Boarder
More negative karma please =-)

Re: DEDICATED TO MUSHROOM MAN

#29738 3 years, 2 months ago
You didnt miss anything, mushman. These are jus intothebuns insane fantasies. Not much to say bout this dude. Ill jus refer back to a couple days ago, where he ranted on and on bout "what a true deadhead is", yet everything he does and says is the exact opposite of what he preaches.

Ive no time to have a catfight with you intothebuns. All ive got to, and am gonna say is your a grade A tool. Pure unadulterated douchebaggery.

P.S. Fuck ms saigon.

Now, back to the good day im having. =-)
Last Edit: 3 years, 2 months ago by DeadHead420.
intothesun
Visitor

#29757 3 years, 2 months ago
no mushroom ...i think you are really funny- we're definately cool. But this 420 kid is a real weirdo. I tried to apologize to him for making fun of him last week (which he really deserved.) then like a 2 year old he says "No". I find it all funny. There's something truly wrong with this guy and I'm not the only one who has noticed.
Chaz B
Junior Boarder
I'm so confused

#29761 3 years, 2 months ago
intothesun wrote:
i think he needs to get laid, i mean , he's inquiring about mother nature being a hot girl or not and if so, that he'd like to bang her...wtf??? He needs to loose the platypus thing quick before tour cause i could see security being on platypus alert as i will be too. This nut might be a threat to the band -- and that i will take personal. We might need to take him out

if he needs to get laid im available. I haven't been getting any since the operation. I am totally down with a 3 way with mr. 420 and his platypus. And who is this mother nature? Is she some kind of unshaven hottie. Im down with that too. I can go both ways. I really haven't made up my mind yet.
I really hate having to sit down every time I take a leak.
Chaz B
Junior Boarder
I'm so confused

#29763 3 years, 2 months ago
Dear Mr. Intothesun. What do you have against platypuses? They are a sexy and magnificent creatures. Their 8 penises are far superior to our one. I wish I could have just one penis. It somehow isnt fair that they get 8. And what's going on with your anger problem. I was having anger management problems and they had to cut down on my testosterone shots. Maybe they should cut back on yours.
I really hate having to sit down every time I take a leak.
Last Edit: 3 years, 2 months ago by Chaz B.
captaintony
Platinum Boarder

#29793 3 years, 2 months ago
Platypuses have 8 penises?! I bet they get all the chicks!
neverstop66
Platinum Boarder

#29802 3 years, 2 months ago
Yea, remember lynx schooled us on platypuses when we were trying to figure out if platypuses could have bleeding vaginas. They have 8 barbed penises.
neverstop66
Platinum Boarder

#29851 3 years, 2 months ago
420, Where are you? I hope you have been working on that picture. I've been looking forward to it for days. I see you have been spanking intothesun.
Time to create page: 0.40 seconds