• You are here
  • Forum Header
  • Topics not covered in other forums.
neverstop66
Platinum Boarder

Re: Any NASCAR fans on this board?

#29579 3 years, 2 months ago
83msg1sttyme wrote:
love it ! I never understood the fascination till my brother in law took me to pocono.we had a great time was there for all 3 days,had pit passes. i was hooked every since .one year we had garage passes that was something else now i live an hour from the track really enjoy the truck races

Its all good. Trucks, Nationwide, Cup. Whenever anyone asks me why I like it I ask them 1) Do you like hot looking cars that go 200 mph? 2) Do you like demolition derby's? 3) Do you like scantily clad beautiful women? (smite for liking women, for crying out loud I'm a man its ok to like beautiful women. I wouldn't get smited for liking men, because that would be ok) 4) Do you like to party all day? Whats not to like about NASCAR?
The following user(s) said Thank You: 83msg1sttyme
neverstop66
Platinum Boarder

#29587 3 years, 2 months ago
83msg1sttyme wrote:
love it ! I never understood the fascination till my brother in law took me to pocono.we had a great time was there for all 3 days,had pit passes. i was hooked every since .one year we had garage passes that was something else now i live an hour from the track really enjoy the truck races

You should try to make a Daytona 500 someday. Amazing! A lot of fan activities in the infield and interaction with drivers. 200,000 people for the 500, and the last 25 laps are the most electrifying experience I've ever had. They start racing for that 1.5 mil winners purse and its off the hook, the crowd is so intense.
Confusions Prince
Junior Boarder
High on a Mountain

#29624 3 years, 2 months ago
83msg1sttyme wrote:

Where do you live? I'm less than an hour from Long Pond. We should catch a show some time; there's lots of great talent in this area!
If it rolls, sink it.
strangerinboulder
Platinum Boarder

#29630 3 years, 2 months ago
Isn't NASCAR for people who don't understand wrestling?
83msg1sttyme
Platinum Boarder

#29636 3 years, 2 months ago
Confusions Prince wrote:
83msg1sttyme wrote:

Where do you live? I'm less than an hour from Long Pond. We should catch a show some time; there's lots of great talent in this area!
im in the Scranton area
If i told ya all that went down,it would burn off both your ears
83msg1sttyme
Platinum Boarder

#29637 3 years, 2 months ago
neverstop66 wrote:
83msg1sttyme wrote:

You should try to make a Daytona 500 someday. Amazing! A lot of fan activities in the infield and interaction with drivers. 200,000 people for the 500, and the last 25 laps are the most electrifying experience I've ever had. They start racing for that 1.5 mil winners purse and its off the hook, the crowd is so intense.
always wanted to do daytona wife had to go back to college when she finishes next year we were talking about doing daytona want to rent an RV and stay @ the track
If i told ya all that went down,it would burn off both your ears
Time to create page: 0.40 seconds