• Forum Header
  • Topics not covered in other forums.
ruby_claire
Senior Boarder
Neon Light Diamond

Evil Pets

#29082 3 years, 4 months ago
Does anyone else have an evil pet that doesn't like them?

I have 2 cats & one of them is my best buddy & the other just hates me, for no apparent reason. She is evil incarnate. Even my vet said she was really awful.

I am especially aware of this in altered states of consciousness, when her dislike of me seems amplified to scary proportions.

I have had this cat since she was a kitten & been nothing but loving to her.
standing on the moon
with nothing left to do
a lovely view of heaven
but i'd rather be with you
Ossumpei
Platinum Boarder

Re: Evil Pets

#29089 3 years, 4 months ago
Cats can be like that.
Let us all look kindly on our neighbor.
MushroomMan
Platinum Boarder

#29093 3 years, 4 months ago
that sucks, maybe its jelous of the other cat?
the highway terror
Platinum Boarder
{({({({({(Health Vibes For Bobby)})})})})}

#29103 3 years, 4 months ago
hate it back
get a squirt gun and blast it
rough it's ass up with a corn cob and splash a little turpentine on it
show the ingrate who's boss !

just kidding !
Can't Live that Negative Way, Make Room for the Positive Day !
DeadHead420
Platinum Boarder
More negative karma please =-)

#29105 3 years, 4 months ago
Theres only one solution. Make meatballs outa the cat and feed it to other one...........simple.

hehehe =-)
kmhpsu
Junior Boarder

#29108 3 years, 4 months ago
And that's precisely why I'm a dog person..

My kitty lives with my parents still. They didn't want me to take her when I moved out because we also have 2 other cats and they're bonded I guess? Seems to me like all 3 hate each other because they're always fighting but anywho. She used to be my baby and now when I visit I don't get more than a glance. She meows at me when I'm sitting in a chair or the couch and she wants my seat because it's warm but that's about it.

My mother's cat, on the other hand, is my shadow when I'm home visiting. She even sleeps under the covers with me. Sometimes though I wake up and she will be sitting next to my pillow and staring at me. I'm not sure if this is affection or evilness but she's a black cat so take that as you will. I guess if I was in the UK that would be a good thing. White cats are the bad omens over there.
iamthedoor
Platinum Boarder

#29622 3 years, 4 months ago
Haha yeah I had an iguana that was the devil incarnate, named him Hunter after Thompson an couldn't be more fitting. That thing had a look in his eyes that would send chills down Mussolinis back
Warrior for Peace and The Positive Movement!
83msg1sttyme
Platinum Boarder

#29649 3 years, 4 months ago
at moms house we always had dogs strays mostly .my fave i adopted from the pound was a chow chow ,all black loved that dog very obident and loyal it lived a very long life was tough to bury her .I havent gotten another since,were debating getting another dog may be after summer tour,right now we feed the stray cats the visit our yard we had 3 regulars and 1 Mr grey dissappeared recently ,he was sick so we think he may have died my wife was very upset over this thats why pets are tough you get attached to them and they die.anyway we still have 2 other loyal customers midnight (all black cat) and MC kitty Kat (Maine Coon cat).they are waiting for us every morning come back around noon and then again @ dinner they also hang around the yard a bit being feral they dont lets us get too close but i rattle the dry food container they come running
If i told ya all that went down,it would burn off both your ears
Time to create page: 0.20 seconds