• Forum Header
  • Topics not covered in other forums.
Brother Dust
Gold Boarder

Friday Night plans?

#28924 2 years, 10 months ago
Whats everbodys Friday night plans out there ? I will be hanging with my daughter and later watching " All down here from here" .
the highway terror
Platinum Boarder
we gonna stay here til we soothe our souls

Re: Friday Night plans?

#28930 2 years, 10 months ago
Nada. Car broke down
83msg1sttyme
Platinum Boarder

#28958 2 years, 10 months ago
went to a fund raiser for the local library 15$ a head got food from local resturants magaritas,beer ,wine ,water, and a great band with horn section they had raffles for gift baskets 6tickets for 5$ i won a basket from a spa ,neck,back shoulder massage ,plus lofa,soap candle ,gonna go with wife and do couples day good nite got phish feed and downloading some some free phish albums for the ride tomorrow to bethal hooking up with a DHL boarder there
If i told ya all that went down,it would burn off both your ears
captaintony
Platinum Boarder

#29029 2 years, 10 months ago
83msg1sttyme wrote:
went to a fund raiser for the local library 15$ a head got food from local resturants magaritas,beer ,wine ,water, and a great band with horn section they had raffles for gift baskets 6tickets for 5$ i won a basket from a spa ,neck,back shoulder massage ,plus lofa,soap candle ,gonna go with wife and do couples day good nite got phish feed and downloading some some free phish albums for the ride tomorrow to bethal hooking up with a DHL boarder there

have a good one! take some pics!
Time to create page: 0.31 seconds