• Forum Header
  • Topics not covered in other forums.
DancingBear
Senior Boarder

Re: Furthur at TRI 6/7

#29504 3 years, 4 months ago
I have to look at it 3 ways......20 bucks to see the boys live is a bargin and saves you money because you're not buyin tix @ 70bucks a pop, truckin across tha states spendin cash on gas and food and lodging. 2ndly, you can enjoy yourself to full extent without havin to worry abouit drivin anywhere after and 3rdly, if enough people sign on and they cover all expenses and manage a profit, then i'm sure that Bob and Phil would apply such to tour expenses like diesel @ 4.32 a gal to keep tix prices down. You gotta admit that 65 bucks for a Furthur show is well worth it and the best deal around.

If 20 buck is tight, get together with 4 other heads and pay 5 bucks each and make a night out of it.
Can't talk to you without talkin' to me. Were guilty of the same ol' things.
Last Edit: 3 years, 4 months ago by DancingBear.
The following user(s) said Thank You: DeadHead420
captaintony
Platinum Boarder

#29547 3 years, 4 months ago
NewHampshireJed wrote:
DH420 just come over to my house my man! I got that shit up on my WALL using our projector. Its sick.

i don't know if you want him to come over to your house. Ever see Silence of the Lambs with the guy standing in front of the mirror admiring himself, well that was based on 420. That, and you really don't know where his hands have been.
The following user(s) said Thank You: DeadHead420
captaintony
Platinum Boarder

#29550 3 years, 4 months ago
I agree with the comment about the older these bands get, this could be the answer for concerts, but I hope and I mean hope, this isn't some sort of trend for everyone, gives some bands the chance to just mail their performances in. I wonder what kind of scheme scalpers will have to come up with?
Last Edit: 3 years, 4 months ago by captaintony.
MindLeftBodyJam
Junior Boarder

#29612 3 years, 4 months ago
captaintony wrote:
I agree with the comment about the older these bands get, this could be the answer for concerts, but I hope and I mean hope, this isn't some sort of trend for everyone, gives some bands the chance to just mail their performances in. I wonder what kind of scheme scalpers will have to come up with?

it totally is. Panic is selling all 3 nights Red Rocks webcast via iclips next month 24.99 3 pack
acousticPhenomena
Junior Boarder

#29633 3 years, 4 months ago
I feel like it's a great way to give access to live performances for us addicts out there that would go to every show if we could. I could never get to red rocks to see Primus but they did a free live webcast and I was pretty much front row. It was awesome sitting on my porch with some headphones on and the rain pouring down, and a couple of brews. If bands are in my area i'm so there. I feel like most people would rather be there than not, but when you need that fix there's no better option.
The following user(s) said Thank You: 83msg1sttyme
NewHampshireJed
Junior Boarder

#29639 3 years, 4 months ago
DeadHead420 wrote:
NewHampshireJed wrote:
DH420 just come over to my house my man! I got that shit up on my WALL using our projector. Its sick.

Arent you from newhampshire? lol

hahaha, yes I am.
I won't slave for beggar's pay, likewise gold and jewels
Time to create page: 0.19 seconds