• Forum Header
  • Topics not covered in other forums.
mandala
Junior Boarder
jerry junkie

Re: Furthur at TRI 6/7

#29125 3 years, 2 months ago
personally, i prefer to see the price before i place an order. ymmv...
life is what happens to you while you're busy making other plans - j. lennon
machineDean
Fresh Boarder

#29128 3 years, 2 months ago
I'm sure it cost a small fortune to put on the Triday The 13th Show not to mention build the studio in the first place, pay all the technichians etc.. If they don't charge a fee they would have to shut it down.What the point in building it in the first place? It really is a "State of the Art" facility the video is intimate and the sound amazing in my opinion. How many people thought the Triday show would last three wonderful hours ? I know free is better , but lets get real.
Last Edit: 3 years, 2 months ago by machineDean.
The following user(s) said Thank You: deadheadnj, DeadHead420
lastleaffallen
Junior Boarder
mindmelt

#29389 3 years, 2 months ago
mandala wrote:
personally, i prefer to see the price before i place an order. ymmv...

??? What are you talking about? You don't have to fill out the info if you don't want to pay. The price was clearly shown before one even has to fill out the info before hitting the "Confirmation" button...

This is gonna be awesome. I can't wait!!! If I play my cards right I'll be at a buddy's with a sccchhhweeett tv on the wall high up as if I were about 3rd row

Thank you so much Furthur! filling the gaps, living in the moment
", two eagles hang against a cloud."
Steve
Junior Boarder

#29419 3 years, 2 months ago
$19.95 is a small SMALL price to pay for this. If I took my son to see them live, it would cost probably $250 (tickets, gas, parking, etc)

Someone has to know how much it cost to build that studio. Several million dollars? Anyone in the recording industry here?
Thanks Charlie Miller!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
DeadHead420
Platinum Boarder
More negative karma please =-)

#29427 3 years, 2 months ago
My flatscreen has a usb port in the back of it...so will it play on my tv if i use a usb-usb cord? Or do i have to find one of those bigger plugs with the screws on it??

Also, for me the TRIday show was prettty much flawless. Buffered 2 times for lik 4 seconds each, n thats all. And then i tried to watch the summercamp feed for the past couple days....and major buffering every 2 seconds. So does the tristudios have some sort of increased bandwith or sumtin? (dont kno if that makes sense) Cus im stoked for the trifurthur show, jus dont wanna get all stoked, spend money, n then ........................................................ Cus i might end up breaking my computer lol
Last Edit: 3 years, 2 months ago by DeadHead420.
MushroomMan
Platinum Boarder

#29430 3 years, 2 months ago
if you go to the Tristudios website and your question isn't answered under the 'user guide' section you could always contact them with your question, before it gets to close to the show.
The following user(s) said Thank You: DeadHead420
NewHampshireJed
Junior Boarder

#29447 3 years, 2 months ago
DH420 just come over to my house my man! I got that shit up on my WALL using our projector. Its sick.
I won't slave for beggar's pay, likewise gold and jewels
DeadHead420
Platinum Boarder
More negative karma please =-)

#29457 3 years, 2 months ago
NewHampshireJed wrote:
DH420 just come over to my house my man! I got that shit up on my WALL using our projector. Its sick.

Arent you from newhampshire? lol
DancingBear
Senior Boarder

#29504 3 years, 2 months ago
I have to look at it 3 ways......20 bucks to see the boys live is a bargin and saves you money because you're not buyin tix @ 70bucks a pop, truckin across tha states spendin cash on gas and food and lodging. 2ndly, you can enjoy yourself to full extent without havin to worry abouit drivin anywhere after and 3rdly, if enough people sign on and they cover all expenses and manage a profit, then i'm sure that Bob and Phil would apply such to tour expenses like diesel @ 4.32 a gal to keep tix prices down. You gotta admit that 65 bucks for a Furthur show is well worth it and the best deal around.

If 20 buck is tight, get together with 4 other heads and pay 5 bucks each and make a night out of it.
Can't talk to you without talkin' to me. Were guilty of the same ol' things.
Last Edit: 3 years, 2 months ago by DancingBear.
captaintony
Platinum Boarder

#29547 3 years, 2 months ago
NewHampshireJed wrote:

i don't know if you want him to come over to your house. Ever see Silence of the Lambs with the guy standing in front of the mirror admiring himself, well that was based on 420. That, and you really don't know where his hands have been.
Time to create page: 8.66 seconds