• You are here
  • Forum Header
  • Topics not covered in other forums.
SunshineSue
Platinum Boarder
Life is sweeter for this!

All I\'m trying to say

#287289 9 months, 3 weeks ago
is that re-entry really does suck and in a big way! Its been over a week and Im still not reacclimated. I guess its the price of having a very good run.

And then the stupid freaking board won\'t even let me make a simple post to whine!! Im sorry, but thats so annoying!!!!
The following user(s) said Thank You: Phred, ratdog2112
nycdave
Platinum Boarder

Re: All I\'m trying to say

#287574 9 months, 3 weeks ago
I was suppose to be back in NYC last night but the airplane must have made a wrong turn leaving Berkeley cause I ended up in Vegas. As long as I'm in Vegas it seemed like a swell idea to catch two more Furtur shows. So IMHO the best way to deal with re-entry was to postpone it and catch the next stop on the tour
Based on Sues post I see FFF is doing what it has been doing since b4 Port Chester
The following user(s) said Thank You: ratdog2112
ratdog2112
Platinum Boarder
Men never remember, but Women never forget

#287578 9 months, 3 weeks ago
nycdave wrote:
I was suppose to be back in NYC last night but the airplane must have made a wrong turn leaving Berkeley cause I ended up in Vegas. As long as I'm in Vegas it seemed like a swell idea to catch two more Furtur shows. So IMHO the best way to deal with re-entry was to postpone it and catch the next stop on the tour
Based on Sues post I see FFF is doing what it has been doing since b4 Port Chester

That's a heck of a lay-over. Guess you'll just have to deal with it but what a better way then to get in a couple of Furthur shows.
"What I like best about music is when time goes away."
Phred
Senior Boarder

#287580 9 months, 3 weeks ago
Hang in, Sue. At least you have Mexico coming up....which is more than I have.
The following user(s) said Thank You: SunshineSue
Time to create page: 3.12 seconds