• Forum Header
  • Topics not covered in other forums.
Ossumpei
Platinum Boarder

Re: 2013 MLB Playoffs

#287164 1 year ago
23atwell wrote:
Shows were great and seeing folks from the forum is now getting to where there like old friends and its fun.

Agreed. I was thinking today of how I've met some great folks and have so much fun online that I plan on posting here hiatus or not.
Let us all look kindly on our neighbor.
The following user(s) said Thank You: SunshineSue
ratdog2112
Platinum Boarder
Men never remember, but Women never forget

#287165 1 year ago
SunshineSue wrote:
Here we go boys and girls, it's time for the playoffs! Nothing like a little fall baseball to fill the time between football games.

Looks like the folks by the Bay will have something else to think about after the shows are over. The A's take on the Tigers to start things off. Here we go again, I hope the Tigers can hang on this year!!

mlbplayoffs.jpg

Let's not forget that the NHL is getting underway, so alittle fastball, pigskin & and the puck, can it get any better? I don't think so.
"What I like best about music is when time goes away."
SunshineSue
Platinum Boarder
Life is sweeter for this!

#287166 1 year ago
Ossumpei wrote:
23atwell wrote:
Shows were great and seeing folks from the forum is now getting to where there like old friends and its fun.

Agreed. I was thinking today of how I've met some great folks and have so much fun online that I plan on posting here hiatus or not.

Best posts of the week!! You both made me smile big reading this!!
The following user(s) said Thank You: Ossumpei
SunshineSue
Platinum Boarder

#287167 1 year ago
ratdog2112 wrote:
SunshineSue wrote:
Here we go boys and girls, it's time for the playoffs! Nothing like a little fall baseball to fill the time between football games.

Looks like the folks by the Bay will have something else to think about after the shows are over. The A's take on the Tigers to start things off. Here we go again, I hope the Tigers can hang on this year!!

Let's not forget that the NHL is getting underway, so alittle fastball, pigskin & and the puck, can it get any better? I don't think so.

Yep, hockey is underway, that's very important here in Red Wings country. And we're actually going to get a full season and no drama, what a nice change!!
Last Edit: 1 year ago by SunshineSue.
ratdog2112
Platinum Boarder

#287170 1 year ago
SunshineSue wrote:
Ossumpei wrote:
23atwell wrote:

I agree SunShineSue, this is a great post, and I have to agree the shows this weekend were outstanding, had such a great time, and being able to meet some of the forum family for me just made it better. Wish you could of been there so I would of had the opportunity to meet you, maybe somewhere down the road it will happen.
Equinox
Platinum Boarder

#287181 1 year ago
SunshineSue wrote:
ratdog2112 wrote:
SunshineSue wrote:

Yep, hockey is underway, that's very important here in Red Wings country. And we're actually going to get a full season and no drama, what a nice change!!

Not sure what to say about the Flyers yet.
"Got any nails?"
"No!"
"Got any flies?"
ratdog2112
Platinum Boarder

#287185 1 year ago
Equinox wrote:
SunshineSue wrote:
ratdog2112 wrote:
SunshineSue wrote:

Not sure what to say about the Flyers yet.

I'll be keeping up with the Winterhawks, oh sorry that's WHL junior hockey not NHL.
SunshineSue
Platinum Boarder

#287246 1 year ago
^^^Junior hockey or college hockey can be big fun!! And a whole lot easier to get tickets for than the NHL, at least around here.

Hey Ryan, first playoff game for us is at your place, 6:37 Pacific, 9:37 for me. Better get home in time to see Verlander find his fastball again!!
Ossumpei
Platinum Boarder

#287255 1 year ago
This whole play in thing is confusing unless it's your team in them.

I guess it's ok, it does give some teams a chance to get lucky and get in.

But we're still waiting to see who we play first.

To many ifs involved.
Last Edit: 1 year ago by Ossumpei.
Ossumpei
Platinum Boarder

#287256 1 year ago
SunshineSue wrote:
Ossumpei wrote:
23atwell wrote:

And to that point I plan on seeing shows here in town with my buddy Em, and maybe Deadontheriver too, and surely catching up with the Striders and all the nice folks in KC during the year.
Time to create page: 0.27 seconds