• Forum Header
  • Topics not covered in other forums.
SunshineSue
Platinum Boarder
Life is sweeter for this!

2013 MLB Playoffs

#286930 1 year ago
Here we go boys and girls, it's time for the playoffs! Nothing like a little fall baseball to fill the time between football games.

Looks like the folks by the Bay will have something else to think about after the shows are over. The A's take on the Tigers to start things off. Here we go again, I hope the Tigers can hang on this year!!

mlbplayoffs.jpg
Last Edit: 1 year ago by SunshineSue.
Ossumpei
Platinum Boarder

Re: 2013 MLB Playoffs

#286943 1 year ago
The Cardinals had a rough stretch but ended up tied with Boston for best record in baseball.

The season was the most interesting in a while with the NL central all but tied for first all year. Every game mattered since the all star game.

But that's all over now. It goes back to 0 and anything can happen.

I'm not making any predictions.
Let us all look kindly on our neighbor.
Equinox
Platinum Boarder

#287054 1 year ago
I'm not making any predictions either. And obviously, the Phillies season was over quite some time ago. However, I do plan to sit back, relax and watch one excellent game after another. This is what it's all about, folks!
"Got any nails?"
"No!"
"Got any flies?"
66slim
Platinum Boarder

#287086 1 year ago
Go Cardinals!!!
And leave it on!
The following user(s) said Thank You: Ossumpei
23atwell
Platinum Boarder
I love what I love and I want it that way

#287095 1 year ago
O SUE!!!!! The Tigers are gong down this year. The A's are unstoppable right now. Verlander is not going to show up, although his life is complete anyways after sharing some night with Kate Upton. She hot. Its going to be fun. When do they announce the times. I hope its not day games.
And I'm going to sit right here until I die
23atwell
Platinum Boarder

#287096 1 year ago
A's and Dodgers in the World Series would seriously be the Best!!!
SunshineSue
Platinum Boarder

#287100 1 year ago
23atwell wrote:
O SUE!!!!! The Tigers are gong down this year. The A's are unstoppable right now. Verlander is not going to show up, although his life is complete anyways after sharing some night with Kate Upton. She hot. Its going to be fun. When do they announce the times. I hope its not day games.

See you hit it on the head, I KNOW it's all Kate Upton's fault!! I knew that darn blonde was going to be trouble the minute she turned up last year!! A little bit of that, and Verlander hasn't been the same since, darn her!!

Seriously though, I am worried about my Tigers. Heading into the playoffs after having a no-hitter thrown against you in the last regular season game is not exactly the way to build momentum. However, if you'd be kind enough to predict that the A's are going to win, 23Atwell, I know that will be enough to jinx my Tigers right into the Series, it's worked before!!
23atwell
Platinum Boarder

#287107 1 year ago
The momentum stated for the A's when they took 3 out of 4 on the last series, really it should of been 4 out of 4. However whens, its going to be fun!!!!!
SunshineSue
Platinum Boarder

#287113 1 year ago
23atwell wrote:
The momentum stated for the A's when they took 3 out of 4 on the last series, really it should of been 4 out of 4. However whens, its going to be fun!!!!!

And we all know whose fault that loss in the 4th game was!!

I hope you had a great time at the shows this weekend, but you know I'm never letting you forget that too-early victory call!

Last Edit: 1 year ago by SunshineSue.
23atwell
Platinum Boarder

#287116 1 year ago
Shows were great and seeing folks from the forum is now getting to where there like old friends and its fun.
The following user(s) said Thank You: SunshineSue
Time to create page: 0.25 seconds