#323883 5 months, 2 weeks ago
BRING BACK PIGPEN!

Oh.......

Denver Man
Platinum Boarder
On the day I was born daddy sat down and cried

Re: Dead 2015

#323885 5 months, 2 weeks ago
JKs voice and SKs guitar to me sounds just about perfect.
I went walkin' out last summer
Tryin' to find a breath of air
I went walkin' on the mountain
A friend had told me I'd find you there
The following user(s) said Thank You: 23atwell, patchmyfurthur
dr bakes
Platinum Boarder
Dizzy ain't the word for the way you're makin me

#323886 5 months, 2 weeks ago
I saw John K and Kimock on the same stage with Ratdog in DC and having them both is redundant. They are both that good.
Strangers stopping strangers just to shake their hand
patchmyfurthur
Platinum Boarder

#323889 5 months, 2 weeks ago
I like the both idea........
patchmyfurthur
Platinum Boarder

#323890 5 months, 2 weeks ago
and Donna sounded pretty solid on the JG 70th Birthday concert.......get her in there too
Gordon the Drummer
Senior Boarder

#324196 5 months, 2 weeks ago
Rumor is that RatDog (Scaring The Children/FUBAR/The Weirwolves/whatever name Bobby chooses) are going to do a three-night NYE run at the Warfield.

Does that mean Phil is planning to play NYE in the NYC area? Or Phil & Friends will share the bill at the Warfield? I find it hard to imagine there not being any sort of special guests for the midnight jam in SF to bring in the significant year of 2015. Maybe NYE is what Weir was talking about when he told HuffPost Live that he is looking forward to playing again with Billy and Mickey. . .
Last Edit: 5 months, 2 weeks ago by Gordon the Drummer.
The following user(s) said Thank You: 23atwell
illuminaughty
Platinum Boarder

#324198 5 months, 2 weeks ago
dude, a 3 night RATDOG run at the warfeild would make me happy.
The following user(s) said Thank You: 23atwell
Gordon the Drummer
Senior Boarder

#324317 5 months, 1 week ago
Looks like my guess about Phil planning to play NYE in the NYC area could be right (see www.philzone.org/discus/messages/439459/919462.html ) ; it would certainly explain Bobby headlining at the Warfield on 12/31/14.

With Phil being way off on the east coast it would not be at all impolite for Bobby and SK to invite the Rhythm Devils to join in the midnight jam that brings in 2015
Last Edit: 5 months, 1 week ago by Gordon the Drummer.
illuminaughty
Platinum Boarder

#324734 5 months, 1 week ago
remeber Planet Hot Dog, aka (Planet Drum, Hot Tuna, and Ratdog) NYE? i wanst there and i REALLY HOPE that if there is anouther band it IS NOT CRB!
since the boys should be back in town next summer, HOPEFULLY it will be Bill or Mick for some NYE fam. fun. pack the babies and grab the old ladies.
if Phils does an east coast NYE event, i wonder if Phish will be at MSG? not that its not 2 pretty different fan bases, and if its at the cap. that place is SMAll for NYE bet tickets at ALOT
23atwell
Platinum Boarder
I love what I love and I want it that way

#324736 5 months, 1 week ago
That would be awsome!!!!!!!! Im crossing my fingers. Tough ticket to get though. I will be ready. NYE at the warfield on the floor where you can snag a table and get waitress and eat a Grande Nacho. Sounds perfect!
And I'm going to sit right here until I die
Time to create page: 0.23 seconds