If i told ya all that went down,it would burn off both your ears
the highway terror
Platinum Boarder
{({({({({(Health Vibes For Bobby)})})})})}

Re: Archer

#28604 3 years, 4 months ago
I've seen the promos but never checked it out yet
I never watched a single episode of sienfeld either
Can't Live that Negative Way, Make Room for the Positive Day !
Last Edit: 3 years, 4 months ago by the highway terror.
83msg1sttyme
Platinum Boarder

#28606 3 years, 4 months ago
i never watched til last week i was up late and nothing else was on its hysterical,check it out if you dont laugh ill give ya a buck
If i told ya all that went down,it would burn off both your ears
captaintony
Platinum Boarder

#28640 3 years, 4 months ago
Okay, I'll watch it, but how do you know if I don't laugh, I could just be wanting a dollar for a cheeseburger or something.
kfender
Gold Boarder

#28685 3 years, 4 months ago
I caught the first 3 or so episodes last season.It is hillarious.Kinda forgoten about FX since i got my Fios and had to learn the channel lineup.Also lost my FX on demand when I left Time Warner
DeadHead420
Platinum Boarder
More negative karma please =-)

#28687 3 years, 4 months ago
Funny Funny show. I dunno why i dont watch it more. Usually jus watching animal planet or nationalgeographic.

Has more of a ....adult humor...but a childish adult humor. Sooooo intothebuns DONT WATCH.

p.s. just watched a matador aka matadouche on tv catch a bulls horn right up his ass. Was a beautiful sight to behold.
Anyone else ever get exceptionally happy when watching those animal torturing assholes get gored. Saw another where the dude got a horn from under his chin and out his mouth. Was awesome to say the least.
captaintony
Platinum Boarder

#28718 3 years, 4 months ago
DeadHead420 wrote:
Funny Funny show. I dunno why i dont watch it more. Usually jus watching animal planet or nationalgeographic.

Has more of a ....adult humor...but a childish adult humor. Sooooo intothebuns DONT WATCH.

p.s. just watched a matador aka matadouche on tv catch a bulls horn right up his ass. Was a beautiful sight to behold.
Anyone else ever get exceptionally happy when watching those animal torturing assholes get gored. Saw another where the dude got a horn from under his chin and out his mouth. Was awesome to say the least.

i bet you whack it to animal planet, I know I do. I just whacked it to a Mr. Clean oven cleaning commercial.
Time to create page: 0.19 seconds