• You are here
  • Forum Header
  • Topics not covered in other forums.
L0stSai1or
Fresh Boarder

THANK YOU! FURTHUR! FOREVER....................

#284405 1 year ago
I want to thank the band Furthur from the bottom of my heart. Last night at red rocks, was a perfect night. I have been Enjoying life with my friends so much thanks to Furthur. We all come together from different places in the country to see a band that plays the music our parents listened to. We are the younger generation, we didnt quite have the grateful dead. I was born in 1990. And my friends are born close to that. I will forever be grateful for what Furthur has provided for us over the last 4 years. I convey my most humble grattitude and appreciation to you all. Jeff Chimenti, you are the man! You play the hell out of those keys. Ill never forget it.John Kadlecik, you flow like a river, you sooth my soul. Joe Russo, you are an Orangatang on those drums! An animal. Sounds like fireworks. And Bob Weir! The man himself, still twangin away at rythym like no other. Phil Lesh! Are you kidding me! He is rockin out like he hasn't aged a wink. Thundering bass. I cannot get enough.. Jeff pherson. Amazing voice. Sunshine Becker. Beautiful backing. Always. ....what an awesome band!. Words cannot describe the experiences. .. and for the near coming (temporary) haitus, all I have to say is Thank You!. .
Lots of love,
Johnny.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Chester, ChefArugula, ratdog2112
ChefArugula
Expert Boarder
The Turtle abides....

Re: THANK YOU! FURTHUR! FOREVER....................

#284621 1 year ago
Well said!!!! Young man..
Time to create page: 0.15 seconds