• Forum Header
  • Topics not covered in other forums.
Denver Man
Platinum Boarder
On the day I was born daddy sat down and cried

Re: The Flag

#284366 6 months, 3 weeks ago
Hey now, we need to think ahead of who is heading to Washington, so the flag can be handed off today. I assume the Arrow crew should take possession? If someone wants to take the flag up top today that would be cool too. We will be in the same spot again.

Sorry we kind of cruised out of there in a haste post show, my daughter has not been feeling well so we wanted to get out of there. Plus we had some bad vibes inside last night, too many rude people, red rocks can suck that way sometimes. Ahh well hopefully tonight will be better.

See ya soon..
I went walkin' out last summer
Tryin' to find a breath of air
I went walkin' on the mountain
A friend had told me I'd find you there
nycdave
Platinum Boarder

#284368 6 months, 3 weeks ago
& here I thought they only had rude people at shows in NYC.
Hopefully your daughter is feeling better today.
Don't stress about flag photos. If needed we can always take pictures of the usual suspects, then photoshop our flag into the picture. The only critical issue for all forum members going tonight is to have fun & enjoy the shows. Watch out for rude people (they are probably from NY)!
The following user(s) said Thank You: Cub, ChefArugula
Chester
More or less in line

#284371 6 months, 3 weeks ago
Rude people are everywhere, unfortunately. Sorry to hear your daughter isn't feeling well. I loved that flag picture from thursday.
As for the flag, the Arrow, is on tour. But also, Cindy and David are headed that way. (Amusingdeva). Just a thought.
I trust you folks to work it out. I know your all having a great time at these shows. They sound great from the couch.
Enjoy!
I can't come down, it's plain to see.
I can't come down, I've been set free.
Who you are, and what you do,
don't make no difference to me.
The following user(s) said Thank You: ChefArugula
Time to create page: 0.40 seconds