• You are here
  • Forum Header
  • Topics not covered in other forums.
DeadHead420
Platinum Boarder
More negative karma please =-)

Re: Ya think mother earth is about done with us?

#28577 3 years, 2 months ago
hahahaa, get over yourself dude. We get it. You are a god among men.

WOW
Terrapin Sedation
Platinum Boarder
Let your life proceed by its own design

#28578 3 years, 2 months ago
There is rhyme, but no reason to (mother) nature's action. Pestilence, when it comes, will be the big killer that forces this species to forge a new start.

Happy Memorial Day Weekend everyone!!!!

Party Hardy.
intothesun
Visitor

#28583 3 years, 2 months ago
No im not a god among men, im just a man, whos just a man. And you are a typical moron who just only cares about getting fucked up. "We " get it, dude, most people aint with you on your who cares about the world schtick. Yeah I'm sure your a nice guy and really friendly and you would pass me a joint(sharing is caring) but the whole "I wonder is mother nature is hot" thing, dude, cmon -- geek would be an understatement. do you get that? I really don't care too much bout your comment, i just can't stand idiots like you.
neverstop66
Platinum Boarder

#28584 3 years, 2 months ago
DeadHead420 wrote:
intothesun wrote:
I wonder if mother earth is hot cause id bang her? Really? You are a fucking tool. It's not a joke - and not only did you make a joke , but it was at the level of a 3 year old child. Aint nothing funny about the pollution man has destroyed the beautiful earth and nature with - not at all u fucking moron.

www.google.com/url?url=http://www.youtub...32omN36nCvCt6e6udR9w

I can't believe people "think" in thier own minds they are deadheads just cause they smoke pot and go dance at shows or want to die listening to uncle johns band? what? Real deadheads are concious people , like the band memebers, who care very much so about the planet and animals that are being affected. Seriously, you are a fucking moron please don't continue to act like such a goofball idiot and represent what the dead family is NOT at all.

YADAYADAYADA *yaaawwwnnn*

P.S. Who fucked up my karma?? Not cool. I went from -71 to -68. wtf. lol

This is excellent material for lesson 2 philosophy and hypocrites _
intothesun
Visitor

#28585 3 years, 2 months ago
"i wonder if mother nature is hot" WoW, really? You are a complete idiot. I wish you were here right now i would slap the living shit out of you for saying something so frikin dumb - if it were funny, that would b cool....you brought me back to kindergarden with that shit. Atleast you're gettin into the show and gettin fucked up - that's all that matters....no
DeadHead420
Platinum Boarder

#28587 3 years, 2 months ago
intothesun wrote:
No im not a god among men, im just a man, whos just a man. And you are a typical moron who just only cares about getting fucked up. "We " get it, dude, most people aint with you on your who cares about the world schtick. Yeah I'm sure your a nice guy and really friendly and you would pass me a joint(sharing is caring) but the whole "I wonder is mother nature is hot" thing, dude, cmon -- geek would be an understatement. do you get that? I really don't care too much bout your comment, i just can't stand idiots like you.

Psshhhhh i would NEVER pass you a joint, dude.

P.S. I wonder if mother nature is hot. That way i could bang her in front of douchebags neverdowrongers who call people morons and idiots online. U are a true deadhead. I only wish i could be like YOU. Almighty saint of all thats good. If you want we could pool some money together for that surgery to get the stick out of ur ass. lol. Grow a sense of humor. "you dont care about my comment" yet you rant, n call names like a 5 year old, over A JOKE. wow. WOW wow. Sooome people.

P.P.S. & whats with the ranting about only goin to shows to get fucked up? lol where did that nonsense come from. hahaha
Last Edit: 3 years, 2 months ago by DeadHead420.
intothesun
Visitor

#28588 3 years, 2 months ago
take care of your cat why the hell is he puking all over the place. poor kitty - im going to kidnapp your cat - i don't think he's safe with you - poor kitty is going to be buried in lava listening to uncle johns band..
intothesun
Visitor

#28592 3 years, 2 months ago
ok ok enough mother nature is very hot....AND SHE WOULD NEVER HAVE SEX WITH YOU!!! what makes you think she want to get laid by you..are you a god amongst all men? She's got a line of a hundred guys with good paying jobs way ahead of you....hahaha there i played along with your stupid joke. namaste ---
intothesun
Visitor

#28593 3 years, 2 months ago
deadhead 420...will you be my locker partner?
DeadHead420
Platinum Boarder

#28594 3 years, 2 months ago
intothesun wrote:
ok ok enough mother nature is very hot....AND SHE WOULD NEVER HAVE SEX WITH YOU!!! what makes you think she want to get laid by you..are you a god amongst all men? She's got a line of a hundred guys with good paying jobs way ahead of you....hahaha there i played along with your stupid joke. namaste ---

Wait...u actually believe in this motherearth stuff. Do you also believe in unicorns and fairies? I bet pigs fly where ur from.
DeadHead420
Platinum Boarder

#28595 3 years, 2 months ago
Did i mention that you should get over yourself? Do you fart pixie dust?
83msg1sttyme
Platinum Boarder

#28596 3 years, 2 months ago
you were talking about sex in kindergarden?
If i told ya all that went down,it would burn off both your ears
Time to create page: 0.50 seconds