• You are here
  • Forum Header
  • Topics not covered in other forums.
captaintony
Platinum Boarder

Ya think mother earth is about done with us?

#28430 3 years, 4 months ago
Lot of floodings, earthquakes, weather changes, you think mother earth is saying, hey you guys been messing with me for too long and I'm falling apart?
DeadHead420
Platinum Boarder
More negative karma please =-)

Re: Ya think mother earth is about done with us?

#28431 3 years, 4 months ago
I wonder if mother earth is hot. If so id totally bang her. Ohhhh here comes the smiting from the female boarders. lol
I dont really care if the world ends or not. Cus if it ends......it ends. Fin. I jus hope im at a concert enjoying some tasty tunes when the time comes. I can jus imagine burning to death covered in lava , n my last thing i hear is uncle johns band. Beautiful.lol
Bout to watch wavy in 10 min. =-) Tiiiiiiired, n goin to sleep after. My cat jus shit AND barfed in my room. Little bastard.lol
Gonna have dreams of GD mixed with horrible animal excretions.

PRAISE JEBUS
Abba
Gold Boarder
I missed Jerry!

#28443 3 years, 4 months ago
PRAISE JEBUS...Love that saying
Turn on, Tune in, Drop out
Think for yourself, Escape the gene pools
The following user(s) said Thank You: 83msg1sttyme
milesgone
Junior Boarder
All the milesgone behind me to see shows

#28445 3 years, 4 months ago
Look how old earth is. Look how little time we have been here. we are merely a blink in time for mother earth. We won't last even as long as the dinosaurs did.
thundershouter
Visitor

#28462 3 years, 4 months ago
She is upset, but will be here much longer than we will.
83msg1sttyme
Platinum Boarder

#28485 3 years, 4 months ago
i often wonder the same thing tony,apparently mother earth really hates california and trailer parks
If i told ya all that went down,it would burn off both your ears
lockstar
Fresh Boarder

#28501 3 years, 4 months ago
Falling apart? No.
This jelly bean can create more damage and mayhem than humans can....and she's just show us a tiny bit of it as a reminder. Kind of like a kid who has disrespected his/her mother. The ol' "You see this wooden spoon?"
absolutely beautiful
Wheelman
Gold Boarder

#28506 3 years, 4 months ago
(“I don’t suffer from insanity; I enjoy every minute of it.” )
Abba
Gold Boarder
I missed Jerry!

#28556 3 years, 4 months ago
The book of the Hopi is pretty good...talks about the destruction of the the "Worlds" this world is the "Fourth World"...the first 3 detroyed in different ways with a small amount of folks left to rebuild.. In the Book of Hopi it says this world will be detroyed and the remaining people will rebuild the "Fifth World"
Turn on, Tune in, Drop out
Think for yourself, Escape the gene pools
intothesun
Visitor

#28571 3 years, 4 months ago
I wonder if mother earth is hot cause id bang her? Really? You are a fucking tool. It's not a joke - and not only did you make a joke , but it was at the level of a 3 year old child. Aint nothing funny about the pollution man has destroyed the beautiful earth and nature with - not at all u fucking moron.

www.google.com/url?url=http://www.youtub...32omN36nCvCt6e6udR9w

I can't believe people "think" in thier own minds they are deadheads just cause they smoke pot and go dance at shows or want to die listening to uncle johns band? what? Real deadheads are concious people , like the band memebers, who care very much so about the planet and animals that are being affected. Seriously, you are a fucking moron please don't continue to act like such a goofball idiot and represent what the dead family is NOT at all.
Time to create page: 0.25 seconds