Phurthur. I like that.
"Got any nails?"
"No!"
"Got any flies?"
deadegad
Platinum Boarder

Re: Truly blows hope JK still plays w/phil

#283871 12 months ago
Hey Phil, Bob & band. The Mexico shows are a great idea but getting there is not easy.

QUESTION: Would you please consider a San Fran and New York City Area Residency Run before this Hiatus?

please.
pink11
Platinum Boarder

#283928 12 months ago
Hiatus-
that is disturbing word. I try not to think about it. Funny, I was just thinking like two days before how much we have been juiced in 2013. From New Years to now, between streams and live, I don't think I can remember any time in my life with so much jam packed dead related shows; Sweetwater, Cap theatre- TRI Phils, etc. non stop action! Just got back from Lockn and was treated to the time of my life- acoustic set really took me back to the Dead at Radio City and Furthur rocked my world with Workingmans Dead and MORE. Lockn had a theme of "when something ends another begins".....It was printed in our program, I think they may have just meant the continual music on two stages, but I took it to heart more philisophically and really looked at it as a new beginning- It coincidentally coincided with major life changes in my world- The boys always seem to deliver. Furthur sounded amazing! All you folks with Red Rocks, Greek and MEXICO tix are so lucky! Waited too long on Mexico... Sorry to miss the Greeks, saw every Dead show there and it is hard to beat for GOOD VIBES.

Not gonna stress out about this Hiatus, just enjoy the streams, (RR 2nite) and what we get now and look forward to whatever the future will bring.

Still wish we was going to Mexico . HINT HINT if anyone has extra room for 2.

LONG LIVE THE GRATEFUL DEAD!
ablebaker
Senior Boarder

#283934 12 months ago
Is the forum still on for 2013?
Sorry I think we should still stay in touch as much as we can. Forum goes on, say I
Everytime that wheel turn round
bound to cover just a little more ground
The following user(s) said Thank You: Equinox, ChefArugula
ratdog2112
Platinum Boarder
Men never remember, but Women never forget

#283937 12 months ago
ablebaker wrote:
Sorry I think we should still stay in touch as much as we can. Forum goes on, say I

One I here.
"What I like best about music is when time goes away."
stricken
Gold Boarder

#283947 12 months ago
Why would you park the tour bus in Mexico? Do you guys think it will be there when you go back for it? Really?
The following user(s) said Thank You: Phred, rippleish20
AcidTestGraduate
Platinum Boarder

#284017 12 months ago
Equinox wrote:
ZenoMarx wrote:
Man, Equinox dropping the Really Ugly Dark Cloud there. I hope nothing like that crossed their mind, nor that it ever crosses their desks longer than to drop directly into the circular file. Gross.

I'm just being practical. This is the opportunity for everybody to cement their nest eggs -- particularly Mickey and Billy who, even as the Rhythm Devils, play smallish venues like B. B. King's.

I have to agree with Equinox. I remember the 20th anniversary shows, and there is definitely something to be said for the
nostalgia factor. Gross as it may seem, we know Phil, Bob, Billy and Micky don't do this as a hobby. They've been used to being
paid handsomely, and a 50th anniversary tour has huge prospects. These guys want to live large within reason of course) for the rest of their days, and I'm sure would like to leave something behind for their families as well. I can respect that.
Equinox
Platinum Boarder

#284106 12 months ago
ratdog2112 wrote:
ablebaker wrote:

One I here.

Me too.
"Got any nails?"
"No!"
"Got any flies?"
otherone78
Junior Boarder
first Furthur show: 2/19/10

#284181 12 months ago
I know the sunshine is waiting for me just a little furthur down the road
Time to create page: 0.24 seconds