• Forum Header
  • Topics not covered in other forums.
neverstop66
Platinum Boarder

Re: Sometimes I miss Buffalo

#28446 2 years, 10 months ago
ruby_claire wrote:
Such loving detail

Do you know where that was taken, by any chance?

My fellow Buffalonian wants that picture for his FB page.

I've got no idea where that is. I've had it saved in my email for years. It was from one of those chain emails my wife forwarded to me about missing snow. This is what we crave in Florida. Its been 95 plus degrees here for 6 straight days and its only May.
neverstop66
Platinum Boarder

#28447 2 years, 10 months ago
captaintony wrote:
that ain't right, but that's funny. I like to make stick snow dicks on the neighbors snowmen

That dude is hung like a horse!
neverstop66
Platinum Boarder

#28453 2 years, 10 months ago
thundershouter wrote:
That pic doesn't look like Buffalo to me. But I do recognize nerverstop's strap on. LOL. Just joking neverstop66. The only I miss is skiing, the bars, and the Elmwood strip!

So then your on the record as saying your pro gay strap on sex at ski lodges. *notes scribbled*
thundershouter
Visitor

#28459 2 years, 10 months ago
neverstop66 wrote:
thundershouter wrote:
That pic doesn't look like Buffalo to me. But I do recognize nerverstop's strap on. LOL. Just joking neverstop66. The only I miss is skiing, the bars, and the Elmwood strip!

So then your on the record as saying your pro gay strap on sex at ski lodges. *notes scribbled*

Finally neverstop admits he's gay!
LMAFO!
neverstop66
Platinum Boarder

#28478 2 years, 10 months ago
thundershouter wrote:
neverstop66 wrote:
thundershouter wrote:

Finally neverstop admits he's gay!
LMAFO!

So you are also on record as being anti gay and against AIDS research. *more notes scribbled*
Time to create page: 0.33 seconds